Round 2 Harmony vs Daingerfield

MuleSlicks

Harmony vs Daingerfield  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Tigers

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought last year I read all of these post on Harmony about how big they were and how well they ran the ball.  NB told me after they lost to them in the 1st round last year about how far they would go.  They were dribbling basketballs by the end of the 2nd round. Is that correct??? Seems like a lot of the same post.    

8 minutes ago, DfieldTiger1884 said:

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought last year I read all of these post on Harmony about how big they were and how well they ran the ball.  NB told me after they lost to them in the 1st round last year about how far they would go.  They were dribbling basketballs by the end of the 2nd round. Is that correct??? Seems like a lot of the same post.    

Sounds about right to me. All bark and no bite. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, DfieldTiger1884 said:

Was that a Harmony poster or from another school? Cause unlike some other schools we haven’t had the championship success to be that cocky.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Get one playoff win and now DF posters coming out of the closet.smh

Let em get two and the guys that are protesting the coach will be on here.. They do love their kiddos over there and won't be able to stay on the sideline anymore.. Maybe some of the smoaky legends from over there will come back.. Would be cool to see em again.. Js 

19 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Dfield1884 is a fake Tiger etf. Light in the loafers if ya know what I mean. Play the hell outta some flag football though

And NB is stilled #### at me because we didn’t medically clear his leg muscles to get on the team! Insurance wasn’t covering a blow once he tried to run.  No grudges though.  See you at Xmas.  

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You’d love to squat what the Narure Boy benches. I need just enough leg muscles to load my bar. Now go put some water in your old lady’s dish. 

And you would love to stay awake driving like I do!

cant call me a closet fan when I asked you to bet $250 on the Dfield/PP game and you were gun shy??? I was offering that without seeing them play a down.  I just knew PP was PP.  

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Put madden down and talk poop. You gotta get the other posters away from the game rooms. Now that’s a challenge. 

Hey,game rooms are awesome.well at least that's what all the brahmas Mart and s Mart people say over there in Omaha and Naples 😂.