Round 2 Harmony vs Daingerfield

MuleSlicks

Harmony vs Daingerfield  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Tigers

1 hour ago, tigernationfan said:

on the for real though...I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, dont eat too much and IF im not on here anymore after this week , hope all of my smoaky friends and family have a Merry Christmas..

You'll be back 

4 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

To make a statement like "Harmony is a lot better than Waskom" is pretty discrediting imo...I think your smarter than that and have more experience than that to say something like that.😉

I know our coach respects Harmony enough we been scouting.   Just saying 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eagles97 said:

I know our coach respects Harmony enough we been scouting.   Just saying 

Your coaches have been scouting more than just Harmony. There were some at the Waskom game Thursday and I’m sure there were some at the DF game as well. 

• Stinks 1

15 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Harmony will be well disciplined and we know that but outside of that they aren't that great. JJ tries to make his district look better than they really are. Tigers take care of business and we're 1 step closer to goliath

oh no no no no my friend.....jj is on record his feelings about D10....Troup is good...above avg good and possibly will beat Waskom....Harmony is on another level...State championship caliber level....The rest of our district nah....I've already stated my feelings there....But we did sweep the first round of the playoffs...How'd yalls district come out round one? All still in it?