Troup Vs Waskom

headhunter02

Troup vs Waskom  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2018 at 11:00 PM

8 hours ago, Pewittbrahma said:

I don’t think your kids take any game lightly. Even though they know deep down can’t nobody match their skill set. I think they’re good kids and got fine coaches that keep them grounded. I talked to Barlow after the game for a good five minutes. One of the most well mannered young men I’ve had a conversation with. Gave him compliments I know he’s been told 10,000 times but he was aw shucks anyways. Some of our boys even said on the field they didn’t talk smack or beat their chest. There was no showboating. Every time one scored he’d flip it to the ref like it wasn’t his first and it wasn’t his last. Very very classy for a high school team to be that loaded with talent and play like grown men instead of talented brats you see most of the time. Y’all win state again not just because they’re are talented as grown men but they also have the heads of grown men. 

This is the second time we have had a complement like this this year makes you feal good to be a Newton Eagle 

11 hours ago, Newton2003 said:

This is the second time we have had a complement like this this year makes you feal good to be a Newton Eagle 

definitely top notch kids and staff. Folks can say it's easy to win with all that talent but really it isn't. It takes a great staff to lead kids even if they are talented. Because in the end...kids are still kids....especially young men ages 15-18.

• Like 1

Troups Trent Allen and Bryce Attaway are some great young men bot on and off the field. Troup has a very dangerous tall WR Jaden Lewis that is extremely athletic and has that I can do it coach mentality. Troup's QB comes from a long line of great men and athletes. They have very good size on the line and probably one of the most athletic Big men you'll see on the line. Dude is also a hell of a good baseball player. Overall Troup is well balance throwing and passing. Allen is a big back that's pretty fast and really runs hard. Waskom plays strong good physical defense and I'm sure will get their licks in early on Allen but as the game goes on I think those licks will be reversed. Allen is headed to Mary hardin Baylor as a RB.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:34 PM, EastTxFinest said:

What's troups strengths?

both throwing and passing....Big WR's, Big Line and Big RBs...You have to respect the pass game....Attaway and Lewis are studs....RB Allen is big and can and will take it to the house from anywhere on the field. They have an excellent Pocket passing qb...Behind that big line he stands strong....But if rushed he will can run!

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, LSUTIGERS said:

Waskom will be the fastest team Troup has played this year.

Very very wrong....Waskom will be the 3rd fastest team Troup has played.....Troup has speed....that is not an issue....Your not going to burn them with speed...Your going to have to execute very very well.

• Stinks 2

48 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Very very wrong....Waskom will be the 3rd fastest team Troup has played.....Troup has speed....that is not an issue....Your not going to burn them with speed...Your going to have to execute very very well.

Top to bottom Waskom will be the fastest team Troup has played.

3 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Top to bottom Waskom will be the fastest team Troup has played.

No Harmony and Carlise have legit speed teams. I'd say all 4 are very close to each other....To make a statement like "we are the fastest they've seen" is pretty discrediting imo...I think your smarter than that and have more experience than that to say something like that

• Stinks 2

1 minute ago, Tiger1995 said:

No Harmony and Carlise have legit speed teams. I'd say all 4 are very close to each other....To make a statement like "we are the fastest they've seen" is pretty discrediting imo...I think your smarter than that and have more experience than that to say something like that

“Discrediting” that’s funny coming from you.

3 hours ago, headhunter02 said:

I believe Teneha top to bottom is. And Carlise probably has the fastest player they've seen all season 

Just watched Teneha Friday and not knocking them at all but 1 and i believe it was 5 (maybe 6) were really fast but that was about it. 

10 hours ago, quickshot said:

DF isn't that good lol.. 

From what I've seen they are pretty scappy. good enough they could get a few bounces and make a game with just about anyone. Harmony just has very good team this year. Probably one of the best teams they've had in their history