Winona vs Corrigan Camden

BoyzNdaHood

winona vs Corrigan camden  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

4 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Good, physical, old school mentality football team. Aren’t afraid to hit you in the mouth on either side of the football. If your run defense is lacking it’s going to be a long night trying to get stops. 

10/4, should be a good game 

2 minutes ago, allday said:

CC. But pulling for the district foe! Bring it home wildcats

We going to give it our all, if we come out and play like we did last night I can live with the results, it's the games we come out flat that big the #### out of me

33 minutes ago, JETT said:

From film I've seen they run their QB alot

It all depends on the defense we are up against, if you get a chance to watch the CC and EF film look for #42 he is close to 1,500 yards on the season if he didn’t go over that Thursday night..  and when the defense goes to keying on him that’s when our QB will pull it and take off.. and the joker can throw too although we don’t do it often...lol he stood at the 10 yard line and hit a receiver in stride across the other 40 against EF.. 

#7 is our fullback and is a lil bull.. and #5 is our other RB , we don’t run him much cause he plays defense as well but if the kid ever sees daylight lookout! 

I promise you mr jett that Winona will have CC’S up most respect when we hit the field Friday night.. any team that’s still in the playoffs is not to be taken lightly! And I look for this to be a good game!   This will be corrigan and Winona’s first time to square off ever so I’m excited!! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

It all depends on the defense we are up against, if you get a chance to watch the CC and EF film look for #42 he is close to 1,500 yards on the season if he didn’t go over that Thursday night..  and when the defense goes to keying on him that’s when our QB will pull it and take off.. and the joker can throw too although we don’t do it often...lol he stood at the 10 yard line and hit a receiver in stride across the other 40 against EF.. 

#7 is our fullback and is a lil bull.. and #5 is our other RB , we don’t run him much cause he plays defense as well but if the kid ever sees daylight lookout! 

I promise you mr jett that Winona will have CC’S up most respect when we hit the field Friday night.. any team that’s still in the playoffs is not to be taken lightly! And I look for this to be a good game!   This will be corrigan and Winona’s first time to square off ever so I’m excited!! 

I agree, we played well last night made alot of adjustments the past few weeks and it looks good... I agree it will be a good game speed vs speed I'm just happy to be playing one more week