Carthage v Huffman-Hargrave in Lufkin

HearEmaGrowlin

At what point will the Dawgs face some decent competition? Like actually have to play until mid 3rd quarter, or early 4th? I'm a bandwagon fan and have watched nearly every home game the last two years, and most playoff games. I will admit some of the blowouts get boring.

We might catch a more competitive game somewhere this week if everyone is sure this one is a blowout? It appears it will be a major blowout.

6 hours ago, easttex18 said:

At what point will the Dawgs face some decent competition? Like actually have to play until mid 3rd quarter, or early 4th? I'm a bandwagon fan and have watched nearly every home game the last two years, and most playoff games. I will admit some of the blowouts get boring.

We might catch a more competitive game somewhere this week if everyone is sure this one is a blowout? It appears it will be a major blowout.

This is why I don't do regular season games.

8 hours ago, easttex18 said:

The Dawgs will have competition once played MH, and Liberty Hill or Paris or Sealy.just not much competition tilll then, but if they pass MH, they might get competition with either Van or Henderson rematch lmao 😂🙄😳🤔👀

12 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I didn't even need to see the opponent, I saw the location. This game already over. 

Lufkin has been kind to the Dawgs over the years.  It’s magic!  I do believe the last time we played at Lufkin we put up 63 in the 1st half against Silsbee.  9 possessions and 9 straight TD’s.  It was like Madden.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cotton84 said:

So, Midlothian Heritage is not as good as ----- Van/Splendora/Henderson/Lumberton bracket champ  ???

MH is as good as Van/Henderson/ Lumberton bracket, MH is a good balance team, just has to see them, MH maybe a Challenge for most the teams in region, not saying they will win but they will put a challenge for them an even for Carthage maybe Argyle. But Argyle/ La Vega would be Carthage this years toughest game.

39 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

When Henderson beats you in rd 4 :)

Not really looking forward to that rematch, got to get pass this game and Van/ Splendora, then on to the goat again.we would has to be extremely well on D. Against Carthage and Hendos Coaches has to be on point on giving us good looks, try not to get out coached from Surrat, like I said before if Carthage didn’t have Surrat/ Preston then they wouldn’t be AS GOOD, coaches wins there games, takes them out of DOOM situations, seems to have Henderson’s number every time.

13 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

MH is as good as Van/Henderson/ Lumberton bracket, MH is a good balance team, just has to see them, MH maybe a Challenge for most the teams in region, not saying they will win but they will put a challenge for them an even for Carthage maybe Argyle. But Argyle/ La Vega would be Carthage this years toughest game.

Agree 100%.

8 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Not really looking forward to that rematch, got to get pass this game and Van/ Splendora, then on to the goat again.we would has to be extremely well on D. Against Carthage and Hendos Coaches has to be on point on giving us good looks, try not to get out coached from Surrat, like I said before if Carthage didn’t have Surrat/ Preston then they wouldn’t be AS GOOD, coaches wins there games, takes them out of DOOM situations, seems to have Henderson’s number every time.

You’re spot on tonight, Lionbunchofnumbers!