#9 (11-1) Gladewater vs. (4-7) Eustace @ Van 2 p.m. Friday

BearFan13

Eustace deserves a lot of credit for getting to where they have. They have some very talented players and really good coaches. The coaches have done a great job and they can't be underestimated. These are the kind of games that teams play for. A team like Eustace that wasn't expected to be in this position has no problems getting hyped for this game. Bears will have to bring their best. These are the games dreams are made of.

35 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Eustace deserves a lot of credit for getting to where they have. They have some very talented players and really good coaches. The coaches have done a great job and they can't be underestimated. These are the kind of games that teams play for. A team like Eustace that wasn't expected to be in this position has no problems getting hyped for this game. Bears will have to bring their best. These are the games dreams are made of.

Kinda reminds me of us in 2013 no one was expecting us to make the playoffs definitely wasn't expecting us to go 4 rounds deep. 

Dogs are just happy to be here and to have collected a playoff victory. I believe their first since 2011  when they went 4 rounds. 

I just don’t see how they can stop Gladewaters offense. I could see them putting some points up they do have some offensive weapons.

49 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

Dogs are just happy to be here and to have collected a playoff victory. I believe their first since 2011  when they went 4 rounds. 

I just don’t see how they can stop Gladewaters offense. I could see them putting some points up they do have some offensive weapons.

Any given day. Congrats on making the playoffs. I’m sure both teams will show up and play hard. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Have a blessed and thankful day tomorrow, full of love from family and friends!!! If you are traveling, prayers for traveling mercies tomorrow and on Friday if going to the game!!! 😊❤️🙏🏻

Will this game be broadcasted? If so can you post the info?