GILMER vs Fairfield 2pm @ Athens stadium

Sportsguru02

Gilmer vs Fairfield  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2018 at 08:00 PM

Gilmer 17 - Fairfield 8

Gilmer stops them on downs and gives them 15 yards after the play due to an unsportsmanlike penalty, which allows  the score.  Gilmer has been plagued by these type of uncalled  for penalties all season

4:14 in the 2nd

A few quick observations 

1. Best game I think I've seen Gilmer play this year.  A couple of bad penalties at bad times, but they made fewer mistakes than Fairfield and played really stout defense. 

2. Glad to see Gilmer stop the QB rotation. Hurt needs to improve his running on the zone read, but he developed a rhythm and made key passes when he needed to. 

3. Gilmer Oline will have to play better to give Gilmer a chance next week. Hurt will need a long ice bath after the beating he took today. 

4. Game ball should go to the defense today. #1 hurt the Buckeyes a few times, but The defense really bore down and tightened up when the ball crossed midfield. 

Again, Gilmer will have to improve and practice with intensity, but they will have a chance against PG. 

On 11/21/2018 at 6:20 AM, highschoolfootball99 said:

Fairfield by 14......if you knew how to read all comments before making a statement then I would address you right but since you can not read all the comments prior to your comment then you do not deserve a bold statement.

In a previous statement I said Fairfield by 14.

Knock knock ??