Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Take that helicopter and fly to the edge & show me the abyss & maybe you might convince me; until then, you have no credibility with me. But here’s the biggest question of all for me... If the Earth really is flat, Why is it such a secret? What is the deal? 

Why the big deal? Why the secret? To make the masses believe there is no God. Good strategy for the father of lies. 

At least tell me you believe in the 6 day creation story told in the Bible. Or is that not to be taken literally as well?

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

You noticed they never show any pictures from the other side of the "ice wall" too?  .... I wonder why ... :rofl:

Maybe the didn't get permission from Bigfoot .... 😂

Show me one verse that says it’s round. Just one. Trust the Lord, not the military. 

10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Why the big deal? Why the secret? To make the masses believe there is no God. Good strategy for the father of lies. 

At least tell me you believe in the 6 day creation story told in the Bible. Or is that not to be taken literally as well?

I Believe God sent His Only Begotten Son to Die on A Cross that Whoever Believe in Him Shall Not Die, but have Everlasting Life. I gave my soul to Jesus many years ago, & He is my Strength & my Salvation.🙏✝️❤️

On 1/15/2019 at 12:14 PM, mav01 said:

Obviously you haven't done a lick of research. You are too far gone like I said. 

Your "research" is nothing but a bunch of mumbo jumbo nonsense from intetnet conspiracy loons ...

I have seen hands on real world applications that prove my point, not some doctored up videos that distort reality ....

If the earth is flat, explain to me why satellites that aren't geosynchronous are are unattainable for half of the earth's 24 hour rotational period (because they are on the other side of the earth) and why during the 12 hours they are available that antenna arrays angles have to be periodically adjusted to follow the satellite due to the rotation of the earth.  If the earth was flat, these satellites would be available 24 hours a day and there would be no need to adjust the antenna angles to get a signal. It's basic geometry and physics ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

14 hours ago, Mav001 said:

I really think some people here don't want the truth. Even if it smacked them in the face. They want to believe the lies nasa and the public school system spews at us all our life. Satan has been at work deceiving the people for a long time. 

So many people are waking up to the true reality of the world and America(Babylon). If they weren't going through with their NWO plans as we speak(full speed ahead). Then they would be in deep trouble of losing progress. 

Why you can't "fall off the edge" short video. 

So what was that video trying to prove other than the fact that someone can make an 8 minute video of ice with suspenseful music?

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I Believe God sent His Only Begotten Son to Die on A Cross that Whoever Believe in Him Shall Not Die, but have Everlasting Life. I gave my soul to Jesus many years ago, & He is my Strength & my Salvation.🙏✝️❤️

Yes. Most definitely. My question was do you believe in the 6 day creation. 

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I take it literal. If you don’t that’s fine. I’m neither adding or subtracting from it. 

Its not all literal......you are subtracting from it by not understanding the figurative and symbolic parts......

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Your "research" is nothing but a bunch of mumbo jumbo nonsense from intetnet conspiracy loons ...

I have seen hands on real world applications that prove my point, not some doctored up videos that distort reality ....

If the earth is flat, explain to me why satellites that aren't geosynchronous are are unattainable for half of the earth's 24 hour rotational period (because they are on the other side of the earth) and why during the 12 hours they are available that antenna arrays angles have to be periodically adjusted to follow the satellite due to the rotation of the earth.  If the earth was flat, these satellites would be available 24 hours a day and there would be no need to adjust the antenna angles to get a signal. It's basic geometry and physics ...

Explain to me how Nixon talked to guys on the moon using a land line in 1968 and I can’t get good cell reception in certain areas in 2020. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not straddling the fence; simply don’t/didn’t know the answer to how long those days were. Never really heard it expressed .

He says a day. 6 days and rested the 7th. Doubt he rested thousands of years on that 7th day. He’s all powerful. 

• Like 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic