Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

I'd be surprised if one single person has 100 percent of the Bible interpreted correctly. So trying to say we are damned for not agreeing with your biblical point of view is near Blasphemy. You still believe the Genesis 6 Giant creation is from the sons of Seth and not from angels. That alone should disqualify you from teaching the Bible. However, it will not disqualify you from the kingdom of God. 

8 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Not if you don't understand and accept His Word as it was delivered to the writers......

Wow. Just wow. So proclaiming Jesus is the Son of God, being baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Proclaiming he is my Lord and Savior. All that is null and void because I have a different take on things? A take that my Fathers Word is the be all and end all. There’s no sense with arguing with you. You just might be the most hypocritical person I’ve ever encountered. Our bodies are temples. Do you gorge yourself with food? Is that statement not to be taken literal as well. @CarthDawg77 do you have musical instruments in your church. Ole boy doesn’t consider you to be a brother in Christ either. Jesus said the only way to the Father is through Him. Does not matter if you have a handle on all things in the Bible. You might not want it but I’ll pray for you. Wow. Can’t believe that statement. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I'd be surprised if one single person has 100 percent of the Bible interpreted correctly. So trying to say we are damned for not agreeing with your biblical point of view is near Blasphemy. You still believe the Genesis 6 Giant creation is from the sons of Seth and not from angels. That alone should disqualify you from teaching the Bible. 

I’ve never been shocked by a post. His knocked my socks off.

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Wow. Just wow. So proclaiming Jesus is the Son of God, being baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Proclaiming he is my Lord and Savior. All that is null and void because I have a different take on things? A take that my Fathers Word is the be all and end all. There’s no sense with arguing with you. You just might be the most hypocritical person I’ve ever encountered. Our bodies are temples. Do you gorge yourself with food? Is that statement not to be taken literal as well. @CarthDawg77 do you have musical instruments in your church. Ole boy doesn’t consider you to be a brother in Christ either. Jesus said the only way to the Father is through Him. Does not matter if you have a handle on all things in the Bible. You might not want it but I’ll pray for you. Wow. Can’t believe that statement. 

Piano & organ count? Nothing else.

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Explain to me how Nixon talked to guys on the moon using a land line in 1968 and I can’t get good cell reception in certain areas in 2020. 

There was nothing in between Nixon and the moon .... straight, unobstructed line of sight ....unlike obstructed, lower areas on the earth with all sorts of interference ...

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Revelation 2:10.....you gotta live FAITHFULLY unto death....

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Revelation 2:10.....you gotta live FAITHFULLY unto death....

And? How am I not living faithfully? Please enlighten me. I enjoy reading the Bible. Answers to ever problem we as mankind will face throughout our lives. Our Father gave us a how to book to follow so we can spend eternity with Him. 

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

And? How am I not living faithfully? Please enlighten me. I enjoy reading the Bible. Answers to ever problem we as mankind will face throughout our lives. Our Father gave us a how to book to follow so we can spend eternity with Him. 

To live FAITHFULLY you must understand the Word........

3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

To live FAITHFULLY you must understand the Word........

I’ve done what He commanded me to do. I’ve proclaimed Him to be the Son of God publicly. I’ve buried myself in a watery grave and rose again in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I battle every day to do what He says do. I fail every day too. Thank God for the blood of Christ. I tremble before the Father. I tremble before Him because He can take my life and send my soul to hell. I do not trust anything in this world. He says this world belongs to the father of lives in 1 John, until our Lord and Savior. Our Lord tells us what He will be looking for on the day of Judgement. He is very specific about it in Matthew 25 where he shall separate the sheep from the goats. He does not mention if one believes His creation is flat or a sphere. I believe we are special. Special enough for the Most High to put on human flesh and be crucified by those He made just so you and I have a chance at spending eternity in His presence. I don’t believe we are dwelling on a tiny rock that’s hurling through space at 60,000 miles per hour and another 2,000 mph circling the sun. You believe in the 6 day creation. If the sun was our anchor then why was it day 4 He created it? That’s like framing a house before the foundation was poured. I believe this notion was introduced by the father of lies to make humans feel insignificant. Have a great weekend West. 

• Like 1

If our night sky were on two different sides of the sun 6 months apart, how is it we can still see some of the same stars and constellations? It should be two completely different night skies on opposite sides of the sun facing opposite directions. 

3 hours ago, mav01 said:

With us supposedly moving /orbiting 70,000 mph around the sun. How come astronauts and rocket missions in space aren't left behind? 

Our space missions are but a very, very tiny portion of the space relatively close to the earth.  They are designed to follow the relationship of the earth to the moon which is also in relative proximity to the earth. It's not like they are going toward or away from the sun ....

17 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

It’s all explained by the fact that a hurricane is just the breath of God sent down to cleanse the Earth of Cajuns. 

While I wholly disagree with your premise, PeePee, that still doesn’t explain why hurricanes rotate in opposite directions depending on their location; If the Earths flat, why do hurricanes rotate in different directions with regard to their respective locations?

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

While I wholly disagree with your premise, PeePee, that still doesn’t explain why hurricanes rotate in opposite directions depending on their location; If the Earths flat, why do hurricanes rotate in different directions with regard to their respective locations?

That’s the miracle of God. Who needs a rational scientific explanation as long as you have faith. 

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Why is it so rational on a ball and not on a flat earth? I still haven't figured out why our night skies 6 months apart aren't completely different. And how we can go to space and not get left behind by the Earth moving 70,000 mph. Also, why does the moon give off a cold plasma if it's simply the suns reflection? I've seen the moon light up an entire area with its brightness. The dull rocky gray surface we see in those moon landing videos/pics do not emit near the same amount of light.

Go outside at night and see how bright the moon is. Then imagine being on the surface. No way it's near that dim based on how bright it is from earth. 

On 8/22/2020 at 6:42 PM, mav01 said:

So you're saying they spin and rotate with the Earth? That's about as magical as water curving. 

Yes, they were designed by God to maintain that relationship .... sorry if that doesn't fit your abstract flat earth narrative  ....

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic