Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I read this thread and couldn't help but think about Felix Baumgartner's stratos jump. The amount of CGI they must have used in real time to make sure that people still actually believed the world was round... amazing. 

No CGI. Fishbowl lens camera is all. It’ll make your living room look there’s a curve. Even Neil deGrasse Tyson gives him hell about using that lens. 

On 9/3/2021 at 2:57 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yep

Here’s another question for you FE’s; If the Earth truly is Flat, as y’all believe, one should be able to board a jet in pitch darkness & fly high enough to be able to BE in Pitch Darkness, yet see the part of this flat Earth where there is bright sunlight, No? if not, please explain. I’ll hang up & listen!😜

On 9/5/2021 at 11:09 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

Here’s another question for you FE’s; If the Earth truly is Flat, as y’all believe, one should be able to board a jet in pitch darkness & fly high enough to be able to BE in Pitch Darkness, yet see the part of this flat Earth where there is bright sunlight, No? if not, please explain. I’ll hang up & listen!😜

A 30 minute set down briefing and recon footage with an SR-71 or U2 pilot would completely blow their flat earth nonsense out of the water ....

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Excellent article ... they could add some of the other proven facts i have layed out as well .... polar or earth orbit and geosynchronous orbit satellite systems and tracking along with the thousands of both commercial and military satellite  applications totally destroy the flat earth nonsense  ....  none of this technoligy would work if the earth was flat .....

It's amazing the internet nonsense out there on this bogus flat earth pseudo science ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Excellent article ... they could add some of the other proven facts i have layed out as well .... polar or earth orbit and geosynchronous orbit satellite systems and tracking along with the thousands of both commercial and military satellite  applications totally destroy the flat earth nonsense  ....  none of this technoligy would work if the earth was flat .....

It's amazing the internet nonsense out there on this bogus flat earth pseudo science ....

I just wanna see that edge....😜

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I just wanna see that edge....😜

Hey, you wanna go on a road trip?  We could go out there and snap some pics, we might get rich and famous .... or we might get abducted by the flat earth feds for trying to see it and expose them ....  :woot:

We might just get in under the radar and find that mysterious edge .............

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hey, you wanna go on a road trip?  We could go out there and snap some pics, we might get rich and famous .... or we might get abducted by the flat earth feds for trying to see it and expose them ....  :woot:

We might just get in under the radar and find that mysterious edge .............

Let’s Do IT!!!!😜👌

I wanna stick a toilet plunger up against it & take pictures of it hanging on that glass dome.!

• LOL! 1

44 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This article starts off by showing us an admitted photoshopped image, then goes on making mistake after mistake...They make assumption after assumption then add on a couple blatant lies for kicks & giggles. This article is only relevant to people who haven't done any research and dont understand the model.

Plus Forbes is too mainstream and would only serve the propaganda machine. 

Military actually leans towards a flat motionless earth as well. So many have spoken out regarding radio wave, sonar, and laser guided weaponry that would be impossible on a spinning globe. Not to mention all those military documents (that I posted a video of) that out right shows they use a flat motionless plane. Theres never even been a real picture of a true satellite in space. At least as of a year ago, when everyone was looking for one. So many lies and deceptions that were caught by NASA.  That wouldn't be necessary if it were what they claim. Why all the fish eye lenses?  Why not just show real curve...?

I was hoping that article had at least one good point but each are outdated and long been shown to be inaccurate in different ways.

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, mav01 said:

This article starts off by showing us an admitted photoshopped image, then goes on making mistake after mistake...They make assumption after assumption then add on a couple blatant lies for kicks & giggles. This article is only relevant to people who haven't done any research and dont understand the model.

Military actually leans towards a flat motionless earth as well. So many have spoken out regarding radio wave, sonar, and laser guided weaponry that would be impossible on a spinning globe. Not to mention all those military documents (that I posted a video of) that out right shows they use a flat motionless plane. Theres never even been a real picture of a true satellite in space. At least as of a year ago, when everyone was looking for one. So many lies and deceptions that were caught by NASA.  That wouldn't be necessary if it were what they claim. Why all the fish eye lenses?  Why not just show real curve...?

I was hoping that article had at least one good point but each are outdated and long been shown to be inaccurate in different ways.

Show how they are inaccurate, then.

Also, how about answering my question about going up in pitch darkness high enough to see bright sunlight across the flat terrain.

27 minutes ago, mav01 said:

fake news at it's finest .... 😎

Notice he doesn’t even try and refute or explain any of the practical real world  applications I have been involved with first hand .... just more internet conspiracy mumbo jumbo .....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

A 30 minute set down briefing and recon footage with an SR-71 or U2 pilot would completely blow their flat earth nonsense out of the water ....

More inconsistencies, the entire globe model and its shills have dished out hours and hours worth of it.

This Astrophysicist says you cannot see curve from 128,000 feet(as dozens of amateur footage vids have confirmed). Yet you say the SR 71 has put out secret footage that can. I dont know if you are former high ranking military that's trying to keep things hush hush or if you were just brainwashed to a higher degree than the rest of us.

Screenshot_20210906-192432_Chrome.jpg

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

fake news at it's finest .... 😎

Notice he doesn’t even try and refute or explain any of the practical real world  applications I have been involved with first hand .... just more internet conspiracy mumbo jumbo .....

Oh no, I'm definitely going to get to this article.  It's just going to take awhile because theres so much that's wrong with it.

5 minutes ago, mav01 said:

More inconsistencies, the entire globe model and its shills have dished out hours and hours worth of it.

This Astrophysicist says you cannot see curve from 128,000 feet(as dozens of amateur footage vids have confirmed). Yet you say the SR 71 has put out secret footage that can. I dont know if you are former high ranking military that's trying to keep things hush hush or if you were just brainwashed to a higher degree than the rest of us.

Screenshot_20210906-192432_Chrome.jpg

THIS astrophysicist is a complete loon .... he's got you fooled though and I guess thats all that matters to you gullible  flat earth sheep ....

I have personally seen raw footage right out of the camera of an SR-71 Blackbird after a recon mission and I guarantee you it shows the very real curvature of the earth ... I have been in the field helping SATCOM technicians do calculations to reposition antennas to track satellite movement and rotation around the earth  ...

I have been involved with numerous line of sight applications with military equipment that prove the curvature of the earth ....

The internet if full of phony videos and slick "experiments" that fool a lot of people .... you and a lot of other people eat it up like candy .... :bait:

• LOL! 1

No, people eat up these known liars propaganda. Even after they've been busted being deceptive several times. I've seen first hand how national geographic and discovery channels have edited real footage to deceive the viewers. Theres behind the scenes footage of what's really taken place. Just like the movie "behind the curve" on Netflix..if people only knew how that movie really should have ended. They turned it into a fe hit peice. 

Hmm. So trust the known liars or trust my own observations along with other like minded individuals that only want truth. Not to mention the bible.. Tough decision. The sky is a perfect clock, that's been the same for thousands of years like clockwork.  Not some random flying spinning ball that's traveling billions of miles a year through infinite space. With large satellites supposedly traveling 15 times FASTER than the speed of a bullet..WHAT!? 

• LOL! 2

27 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

B2B3D499-542A-4F67-B008-74BB1A5A0FFB.jpeg

Do your own research..Dont believe the mainstream on this topic just as you wouldn't trust them on the covid topic. If it walks like a duck. The sun Ray's are NOT parallel, they are crepuscular which prove the sun is local.  As does thermal imaging. 

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, mav01 said:

Do your own research..Dont believe the mainstream on this topic just as you wouldn't trust them on the covid topic. If it walks like a duck. The sun Ray's are NOT parallel, they are crepuscular which prove the sun is local.  As does thermal imaging. 

You can't make this stuff up  ....  :rofl:

• LOL! 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic