Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

13 hours ago, mav01 said:

What is the deal with all these foil hats? If you spent half the time researching the real world instead of looking up family photos, you would be more aware of your surroundings. 

If you did the same you wouldn't be espousing your ridiculous viewpoint......

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

If you did the same you wouldn't be espousing your ridiculous viewpoint......

Easy to attack the person since the ridiculous viewpoint is true. All things hidden will be brought to the light. I can't help you have no discernment. Or maybe you do and are part of the people tasked with keeping things hidden? I mean you 2 guys are very active on this topic for people who havent agreed with it for this long.

Most people would just ask more questions, post more proof, or agree to disagree and just go elsewhere.  Pretty determined to attack the topic for years, to just simply have a different opinion. 

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Anybody can say anything on YouTube.....doesnt prove a single thing except that some people are fools......

It wasn't on YouTube originally.  No matter where it ends up, it proves that even an occasional astronaut can speak out when it's time for a deception to be revealed.

22 minutes ago, mav01 said:

It wasn't on YouTube originally.  No matter where it ends up, it proves that even an occasional astronaut can speak out when it's time for a deception to be revealed.

And without evidence and other witnesses with evidence to back up his statement, it's worthless......

18 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

83DC82C8-09C7-478B-81D2-60FEF40C29C8.jpeg

O lord. Somebody hasn't been paying attention.  It's OK, do you want me to explain this?( just as with the boats disappearing bottom up)

This one is really simple and one of the first globe proofs that was explained away.

You can't have it both ways. Is the curve so severe to make something that close, almost completely disappear, but yet it's so insignificant that it cannot be observed from 120,000 feet up? Which is it?

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

O lord. Somebody hasn't been paying attention.  It's OK, do you want me to explain this?( just as with the boats disappearing bottom up)

This one is really simple and one of the first globe proofs that was explained away.

You can't have it both ways. Is the curve so severe to make something that close, almost completely disappear, but yet it's so insignificant that it cannot be observed from 120,000 feet up? Which is it?

It can and has been observed at high altitude  ..... SR-71 and U-2 recon photos prove it ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2022 at 4:30 PM, KirtFalcon said:

It can and has been observed at high altitude  ..... SR-71 and U-2 recon photos prove it ....

I already disproved this but you all are free to keep repeating the same things all you want. If someone else wants me to explain one of these again I will. Or they can go back a few pages and find it. 

11 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I already disproved this but you all are free to keep repeating the same things all you want. If someone else wants me to explain one of these again I will. Or they can go back a few pages and find it. 

My facts and proof are first hand observations that prove the curvature of the earth 🌎  ..  you rely on slick, misleading internet deception posted by phonys and attention seekers .... your biblical "proof" has been discredited .... 

Flat earth 🌎 quack ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

They even tell us plain as day. Before 1910, the mainstream belief was in a Geocentric world. It was in the encyclopedias before the 1900s. Shory after, they began massively funding the globe lie. Rockefellers and Carnegies. 

So the globe grew in funding and was put in our schools little by little until it became the only model taught.  Since then, the globe we see from childhood is said to be the scientifically correct model. 

Hmm, They don't sound quite as confident in their model, compared to the Geocentric one. 

globe_disclaimer.jpg

images (2).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

ufhts1g2vxrz.jpg

81XJGnGyaAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-155002_Chrome.jpg

29 minutes ago, mav01 said:

They even tell us plain as day. Before 1910, the mainstream belief was in a Geocentric world. It was in the encyclopedias before the 1900s. Shory after, they began massively funding the globe lie. Rockefellers and Carnegies. 

So the globe grew in funding and was put in our schools little by little until it became the only model taught.  Since then, the globe we see from childhood is said to be the scientifically correct model. 

Hmm, They don't sound quite as confident in their model, compared to the Geocentric one. 

globe_disclaimer.jpg

images (2).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

ufhts1g2vxrz.jpg

What would anyone gain or lose to lie that the earth was a globe?

38 minutes ago, mav01 said:

globe_disclaimer.jpg

images (2).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

ufhts1g2vxrz.jpg

Internet mumbo jumbo  ...... :bait:

9 minutes ago, Crawford said:

What would anyone gain or lose to lie that the earth was a globe?

Long story. Mostly to hide proof of the Creator.  A quote from Bible,  "if you can't discern the earthly things, how can you understand the heavenly things?"

They want us thinking more In the flesh by creating a big bang and evolution. How many millions or billions of souls will be lost just from hiding proof of the Creator? There would be no atheists. At the end of the day, we are in a war with ourselves to keep our souls. Satan deceivith the world for a reason.  "My people perish for lack of knowledge"

• Roll Eyes 1

8 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Long story. Mostly to hide proof of the Creator.  A quote from Bible,  "if you can't discern the earthly things, how can you understand the heavenly things?"

They want us thinking more In the flesh by creating a big bang and evolution. How many millions or billions of souls will be lost just from hiding proof of the Creator? There would be no atheists. At the end of the day, we are in a war with ourselves to keep our souls. Satan deceivith the world for a reason.  "My people perish for lack of knowledge"

You have ZERO understanding of Scripture........

• Prayers 1

30 minutes ago, mav01 said:

That seems to be what flat earthers are doing. By minimizing not only how great God's creation is, but how great and awesome He is. It's just unfortunately some people buy into the flat earth theory. 

5 minutes ago, Crawford said:

That seems to be what flat earthers are doing. By minimizing not only how great God's creation is, but how great and awesome He is. It's just unfortunately some people buy into the flat earth theory. 

It's not minimizing God. It makes more sense of the Bible. Remember God wants us to come OUT of the physical world and FLESH. FLESH is enmity vs God. Why would he create a massive physical universe if he wants us to come OUT of it. He is a spiritual being that wants to be close to us. They say the universe is ever expanding but God said the heavens and earth were complete after day 7. The heliocentric model is blasphemy. 

The sun and moon were created on day 4 for lights on EARTH. As were the stars and wandering stars (not planets). For signs and seasons.  It's not some random bee hive universe that they try and teach us. It's a perfect repeating clock that tears apart the heliocentric model by itself. 

Just now, mav01 said:

It's not minimizing God. It makes more sense of the Bible. Remember God wants us to come OUT of the physical world and FLESH. FLESH is enmity vs God. Why would he create a massive physical universe if he wants us to come OUT of it. He is a spiritual being that wants to be close to us. They say the universe is ever expanding but God said the heavens and earth were complete after day 7. The heliocentric model is blasphemy. 

The sun and moon were created on day 4 for lights on EARTH. As were the stars and wandering stars (not planets). For signs and seasons.  It's not some random bee hive universe that they try and teach us. It's a perfect repeating clock that tears apart the heliocentric model by itself. 

Zero grasp of scripture........

17 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Screenshot_20220321-152519_YouTube.jpg

I believe you posted this on page 20. You really should give it some thought. Seriously.

27 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Zero grasp of scripture........

I know better, but it's taken me a long time to get here. We have to be wrong before we are right. I've devoted my life to truth and this topic is easy to grasp compared to other topics. Some people will get there and some won't. Some are too deep into the indoctrination and self stubbornness. Ego as well. 

The pure magnitude of the lie will keep some from grasping how it's possible.  This is where understanding of the Bible comes into play. If people understood how literal the Bible was, we wouldn't be in this mess. Like when Jesus says that Satan deceives the whole world.  It's literally the WHOLE WORLD. He has short term authority here to do as he pleases. Don't underestimate him and the millions of his puppets that run the world. 

There are some fake Christians roaming around too. Wolves in sheep's clothing. Although they don't hide it too well in some cases.  

2 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I know better, but it's taken me a long time to get here. We have to be wrong before we are right. I've devoted my life to truth and this topic is easy to grasp compared to other topics. Some people will get there and some won't. Some are too deep into the indoctrination and self stubbornness. Ego as well. 

The pure magnitude of the lie will keep some from grasping how it's possible.  This is where understanding of the Bible comes into play. If people understood how literal the Bible was, we wouldn't be in this mess. Like when Jesus says that Satan deceives the whole world.  It's literally the WHOLE WORLD. He has short term authority here to do as he pleases. Don't underestimate him and the millions of his puppets that run the world. 

There are some fake Christians roaming around too. Wolves in sheep's clothing. Although they don't hide it too well in some cases.  

You better study more.....youre FAR from understanding much of it.....better look in the mirror, Wolf......

12 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Screenshot_20220321-152519_YouTube.jpg

I believe you posted this on page 20. You really should give it some thought. Seriously.

Everybody knows the heliocentric model. (Or claims they do) Wouldn't be much of a challenge to say that it's true. 

I'm here willing to be mocked because I've put in years of time to verify it vs the globe. At first I was against it, like we all are. To become a flat earther, we always first go in with a closed mind trying to debunk it. We never imagined that 5-7 years later we would be on the other side of the debate. There's MILLIONS of us now with similar stories.  I don't care if I'm wrong, as long as It leads me to something true. That's where most people get stuck. They don't want to admit they are wrong, or maybe that their world is a lie. 

On 3/30/2022 at 6:30 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You better study more.....youre FAR from understanding much of it.....better look in the mirror, Wolf......

I can't remember a day since Feb 2020 that I haven't been in it "studying". We have a bunch of half and halves in the world. That's why it's hard to fathom certain truths. We literally OPPOSE ourselves until we are reconciled and turned up. Until then, we are in a snare called the flesh.  Yoked in bondage with a peice of God; an essence of holiness. 

You have to be willing to be all the way out of this world. We are dead and our lives are hid with christ. Yes we are still here and doing what is placed in our hearts. Spending time with our families and being charitable. Charity doesn't mean "giving of items". It means the showing of love in any way. Or giving out of love, cheerfully. Being joyful and patient. Having the heart of a child, apt to learn and unlearn. Not living in fear. Although the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. 

If you are hanging on to the world and loving it, then you can't come to the truth.  Speaking nothing but truth no matter the consequence helps as well. 

I'm not saying that our cosmology alone saves us. Many Christians have a strong enough background of faith, that in turn makes deceptions irrelevant. However, ALL truths are important. No deception is of God, and Jesus IS the truth. 

I'm doing what is put on my heart. If I didn't know 100% without a doubt that this and other topics are major deceptions, I wouldn't be on here. Not even if I was 99% sure.

I don't ask for anyone to believe me. I plant the seed so people can look for themselves and be aware of the things they feel are important. Im aware that some will be triggered because of the implications. They come with mockery and ad hominems. Just means that I'm right over the target and getting shot at. 

Screenshot_20220331-235418_KJV Study Bible.jpg

IF you understood anything at all about scripture, you would know that the "world" being spoken of is the world of sinful fleshy lust........but you don't understand so you need more study.....obviously you aren't studying it well enough, Wolf.......

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic