Troup VS Newton SFA 7:30pm

headhunter02

Troup vs Newton  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

Troup is coming a big win over Waskom while Newton is coming in after a blowout over Grand Saline. Who wins and why?

Give me Troup in a upset, Newton is on path with destiny but I think the Tigers are looking to knock destiny right in the mouth. This game is going to a whole lot closer than a lot of people expect.

38 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

Troup is coming a big win over Waskom while Newton is coming in after a blowout over Grand Saline. Who wins and why?

Give me Troup in a upset, Newton is on path with destiny but I think the Tigers are looking to knock destiny right in the mouth. This game is going to a whole lot closer than a lot of people expect.

Lol I think you better bring your towel  we on a mission 

Troup has a balanced offense and #24 is a bull. Should be fun seeing what our defense can do to slow down Troup's offense. I didn't see a lot of defense from Troup in the second half, I think Newton will move the ball on Troup's defense. Good luck to both squads and congrats for making it to the 3rd round! 

2 minutes ago, Dfield2010champs said:

Had to get on here reading all this #### about Newton. You’ll beat Troup but the following week we are going end the myth of Newton. 

To be honest, you guys are average at best. I mean, Waskom and EF beat you guys in district. That’s embarrassing. You guys won’t come within 4 touchdowns to Newton. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BiggieSmalls said:

To be honest, you guys are average at best. I mean, Waskom and EF beat you guys in district. That’s embarrassing. You guys won’t come within 4 touchdowns to Newton. 

Blah blah blah you sound like Charlie Browns grandmother over the phone Wha Wha Wha Wha

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

I believe it was 2 years ago Arp was never suppose to beat Newton but they did. Newton ties their shoes just like the rest of us, they're not superhuman 

Only d10 left go give em hell congrats on the big win today

1 hour ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Kids making ignorant comments should be banned from Smoaky.