Troup VS Newton SFA 7:30pm

headhunter02

Troup vs Newton  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

4 hours ago, headhunter02 said:

I believe it was 2 years ago Arp was never suppose to beat Newton but they did. Newton ties their shoes just like the rest of us, they're not superhuman 

If Troup can generate enough offense to take advantage of the multiple 15 yard penalties that Newton will have (at 5 or 6 in the game I watched) then they can certainly play with them. 

21 minutes ago, 1armchairQB said:

If Troup can generate enough offense to take advantage of the multiple 15 yard penalties that Newton will have (at 5 or 6 in the game I watched) then they can certainly play with them. 

We were definitely playing sloppy. We hadn't committed that many penalties in a game all season. Too much Turkey I guess. 

26 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

We were definitely playing sloppy. We hadn't committed that many penalties in a game all season. Too much Turkey I guess. 

There were a ton of penalties no doubt. 

I was also a little perplexed when the officials didn't know if it was 3rd, 4th, or 5th down.  Then y'all scored on the next play and I thought it should have set a new precedent for the game. GS gets 5 downs, y'all get one 😁

15 minutes ago, Dfield2010champs said:

Newton isn’t as good as all of these gullible people think. If Troup doesn’t expose them, the blue tigers will. 

They are not as good as people think. They are better.

Ive been at all their games. People like you really don't understand.

Careful for what you ask for 2010. Seriously.