Troup VS Newton SFA 7:30pm

headhunter02

Troup vs Newton  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

Just like the EF heralded passing game a few years back.  No one, until they met Newton could pressure the QB, which they did time and time again.  The Troup QB is my no means the same caliber of QB.  Pressure on the QB and "stick" #24 on every down, weather he has the ball or not, will get them rattled.  Hopefully not enough to get "chippy"!!

5 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

Just like the EF heralded passing game a few years back.  No one, until they met Newton could pressure the QB, which they did time and time again.  The Troup QB is my no means the same caliber of QB.  Pressure on the QB and "stick" #24 on every down, weather he has the ball or not, will get them rattled.  Hopefully not enough to get "chippy"!!

I agree,  take 24 out of the picture so he has no dump and then he relys on throwing it up.  BROWN will have a field day in the secondary.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eagles97 said:

Nope.    He got the shaft 😞

Jeremy didn't lose his job in Newton.  He was in fact a sideline guest all last year in their state run.  More money in Brownsboro and opportunity to move up to HS, which he has done.  Young man does a good job and has a great attitude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ringside said:

Jeremy didn't lose his job in Newton.  He was in fact a sideline guest all last year in their state run.  More money in Brownsboro and opportunity to move up to HS, which he has done.  Young man does a good job and has a great attitude.

He’s been on the sideline this year.  No he didn’t get fired but he was done wrong by the principal at the time.  He is a great guy and all the kids loved him.  Wish we had him back 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

I'll be sitting on the Troup side if anyone wants meet up

You can come sit with us JJ. My daughter is in the band and she is a Senior. I've watched Trent play every game in high school. He's a good ball player and a great kid.

Just now, OleMoe said:

That's right.. you always sit on loser side. You an Arp guy. 😂

No see your stating silly uneducated things.....jj never sits in the stands at most games....That's well known fact sonny..and very possible I won't at this one....I'm usually on the sidelines...learn your role before talking to me.

4 minutes ago, AndyG66 said:

You can come sit with us JJ. My daughter is in the band and she is a Senior. I've watched Trent play every game in high school. He's a good ball player and a great kid.

I sure will....I'm planning to get there a little early to see Trent before the game.

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

No see your stating silly uneducated things.....jj never sits in the stands at most games....That's well known fact sonny..and very possible I won't at this one....I'm usually on the sidelines...learn your role before talking to me.

A friendly smack jj.. You know where this game is headed.

7 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

They’ll have their on chain crew