5A DIV II REGION III SEMI-FINALS: Marshall (10-2) Vs. Huntsville (11-1)— 8 PM @ The Star in Frisco

Mavchamp

Marshall Vs. Huntsville  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Huntsville by a little
    • Marshall by a little
    • Huntsville in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

6 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I need Marshall to win and play in Cowboys Stadium... It’s too hard for me to get over to the busy side of Dallas but Arlington is an easy trip for me

Not likely unless we end up in the state championship. 

If we win this week.... it’ll be PNG or FB Marshall... which I figure could end up in Nac, Lufkin, or Waco.  I’m betting Waco.  

I would hope we wouldn’t give either of them the option of playing in Houston.   

The semis will be Vs Region IV.  That could have us going to Houston, Waco, maybe San Antonio. 

But right now.  Just thinking Huntsville!!!

10 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I need Marshall to win and play in Cowboys Stadium... It’s too hard for me to get over to the busy side of Dallas but Arlington is an easy trip for me

Well AT&T isn’t hosting games until the Semis soooo...

Huntsville's win over Manvel last week was impressive, but Mavs are peaking at the right time.....our version of Mavericks are much more explosive offensively than Manvel's version.....even with Huntsville's size advantage, speed kills......as 'Champ said, as long as they don't come out sluggish like they did against Nederland, our Mavs version win this one......also expect FB Marshall to handle PN-G, so if the Mavs do get past Huntsville, it'll start to really get hairy next week.....

Marshalls D will need to keep them in this game until the offense settles down and gets a feel for that Hornet D. If Mav O takes awhile to adjust as expected,  this game will need to be in reach for a second half run. 

If all else fails, toss it up to Savion. You do have 3-4 wrs that can get open. 

Only 14.3 % ofALL the public schools that compete in UIL 11 man football get to play this week!  If you are a player/coach/band/drill team/cheerleader/PARENT/FAN, YOU are a part of SOMETHING SPECIAL!! Be EXCITED!

Over 85% AREN’T and wish they were

20 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Btw, Winner gets FB Marshall who blew out PNG last night 53-14.

FB Marshall had their hands full in the 1st Half...  I think it was 14-14 near the end of the 2nd quarter...

But think of the possibly of a nice blunder by announcers and radio guys.  Marshall vs Marshall....   Could be great radio 😛