Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I can't for the life of me understand why my polls don't come up. I even tried the way you said 3 times and it still isn't coming up

Got it

What day and time does the game start, so I can put in a accurate time for the poll? 

6 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Lol DF already talking about Newton. Hope they get to play each other. Don’t think DF can handle them though

One guy is. WE are not. I'm worried about who we have in front of us. Seems to me on every thread for the past 5 weeks that honestly show that they want US. I'm sure they do. We're the 2nd best in our region and everyone should see it by now. 

Like I've stated before if we are to lose to someone. I'd want it to be Newton 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

One guy is. WE are not. I'm worried about who we have in front of us. Seems to me on every thread for the past 5 weeks that honestly show that they want US. I'm sure they do. We're the 2nd best in our region and everyone should see it by now. 

Like I've stated before if we are to lose to someone. I'd want it to be Newton 

Would be fun to watch. Wonder where they would play? No offense but I just think Newton is in a league of their own.  My concern is harmony scored 30 points without their best offensive weapon. Maybe nothing to it  but you’re going to have to score a ton of points to beat Newton and get some breaks

like you said better worry about CC first

1 minute ago, ClawNAntler said:

Would be fun to watch. Wonder where they would play? No offense but I just think Newton is in a league of their own.  My concern is harmony scored 30 points without their best offensive weapon. Maybe nothing to it  but you’re going to have to score a ton of points to beat Newton and get some breaks

like you said better worry about CC first

None taken. Everyone knows their on another level. They have a good troup team ahead of them and we have a salty cc team ahead of us. 

They did score 30 but we also missed all 8 2 pt conversions that would have made it a little more lopsided but you have to give credit to Harmony for stopping them all. Our play callin was questionable in the 2nd half and that's how they crawled back in the game. We bent but never broke and that's what I was proud of most.

• Like 1