Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

So who all is coming to the game ?? Lol

rodman .. mr Jett y’all coming? 

No sir I'm not going to make this one, me n my boy are going to the gladewater game at the rose, keep us updated as much as you could we'd appreciate it 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

If yall do advance this round and get another shot at newton how do you approach the game differently then a few weeks ago?

Well they beat us 56 to 7 in district so I know the boys are sure hungry for another shot at them.. 

you know that play we ran on y’all the other night where our QB would pull it and run,  well for some reason and I don’t know why but we didn’t run that but maybe twice and one of those times he broke it for like a 60 yard run ..  so I’d have definitely like to have seen him run that more.. 

and to be honest mr Jett I don’t know if it’s anything we could do to beat newton but I’d sure love to make a better showing this go around if we are fortunate enough to get that opportunity.. 

9 minutes ago, 09statechamps said:

TyJaylon Wilkerson is the fastest and he's a receiver/back. Woods is just as fast but knew is not right just yet. Then Grant. Kraver, Royal, etc... Speed is everywhere. Mitchell is just as fast also but plays mostly DB.

33 minutes ago, JETT said:

I see what you did their LOL, in some ppl's eyes that would be a good game til late

To be honest I would like to see that matchup to see the difference in a great 3A team vs a 6a team. I could be wrong but I think Newton has more D1 athletes.

20 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

TyJaylon Wilkerson is the fastest and he's a receiver/back. Woods is just as fast but knew is not right just yet. Then Grant. Kraver, Royal, etc... Speed is everywhere. Mitchell is just as fast also but plays mostly DB.

#3 is going to be a handful.. he's not just fast, he's shifty as a politician...