Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

Corrigan has played more teams like DF, than teams DF has played like Corrigan ,and 09 is right about how good the QB is running the ol wing T. Early in the year that was not the case. Both teams are peaking at the right time and are coming in confident. I'm looking forward to a hard fought game but still believe in CCs ability to make quality adjustments as the game progresses.

54 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Got that turf toe.... 😂😜

oh and i forgot, our waterboy runs the ball sometimes, but usually its in the 4th quarter. .. he is only 3 foot 6 inches 320 pounds and runs the 40 in about 3.6 seconds. when he touches the ball its almost like a storm just hit in the endzone, yall beware 

10 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:
1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2AvEiV

if it wasn’t for #15 on this play they would have scored,  cause #11 was beat

We took it in the next play.

Yeah, playing Waskom really saved our season, no way we would have been able to stop Pewitt or Harmony if we had not changed our defense after that game and it will certainly help us in this game also.  Had to change it back and forth against Harmony when they made adjustments, only problem is that it took us a couple of series before we changed it back and got burned.  The adjustments that other teams make get us in trouble and make us panic at times.

3 minutes ago, Rodman said:

Just think what the possibilities could be if y’all had a proper coach. You basically just payed it out there. 

He has gotten us farther then anyone thought he could and just like all of us in life he is learning.  I will always share my opinion, but I am happy with the progress the team is making and the way that they have been much more disciplined.

6 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

Thunderstorms in forecast for Friday night.   How's that gonna effect either teams running game.

I don’t see it effecting us much...  up until playoffs started we played on nothing but muddy wet grass fields...  we just now got got to get on good turf fields,  CC had been in quite a few playoff games and it was freezing and raining,  I think we will be prepared for it