Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

6 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I don’t see it effecting us much...  up until playoffs started we played on nothing but muddy wet grass fields...  we just now got got to get on good turf fields,  CC had been in quite a few playoff games and it was freezing and raining,  I think we will be prepared for it

Daingerfield is 3-0 in the rain, so we should be prepared as well 

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Cause that’s a long drive to Henderson knowing good and well it’s gonna be lightning...  I can see it now this game will be starting bout 8:30 or 9... lol

I've seen it first hand how lightning delays can alter a game with the warm ups and cool downs and warming up again. I hope it blows thru early.

19 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Cause that’s a long drive to Henderson knowing good and well it’s gonna be lightning...  I can see it now this game will be starting bout 8:30 or 9... lol

Like the game we played in WR a few years ago.  Kickoff pushed back and hour and a half.  Game didn't finished until just after midnight.  Lightning delays during the game made for a long game.  The torrential downpour the entire game didn't help.

1 minute ago, 1WildCat said:

Like the game we played in WR a few years ago.  Kickoff pushed back and hour and a half.  Game didn't finished until just after midnight.  Lightning delays during the game made for a long game.  The torrential downpour the entire game didn't help.

Yes sir got into that back in 2013 at woodville!   Right when halftime started it went to lightning and we didn’t start the 2nd half til almost 10... 

thank goodness we came out on top that night!