Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

11 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol Well it’s not that I actually watch a bunch.. but what I do watch I pay attention to little details..  for instance I will be able to tell you where daingerfields QB will be going with the ball soon as he comes to the line ..  he has a few key tells that I can’t be saying on here....😜😉

I have been saying that all year, I can call most every play also, been hoping they would put in some misdirection plays to keep the defense honest, maybe this will be the week that they do it, because I think they are going to need it.  Harmony had them figured out and were keying on everything that they were running, but could not stop them if it was blocked up because of the speed.  Hurt them last year against Gunter because Gunter was in the huddle the whole second half and we never adjusted.  Hopefully we can come out with a new wrinkle and not just rely on our speed, because I feel like we are going to need a little bit more this week.

4 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

I have been saying that all year, I can call most every play also, been hoping they would put in some misdirection plays to keep the defense honest, maybe this will be the week that they do it, because I think they are going to need it.  Harmony had them figured out and were keying on everything that they were running, but could not stop them if it was blocked up because of the speed.  Hurt them last year against Gunter because Gunter was in the huddle the whole second half and we never adjusted.  Hopefully we can come out with a new wrinkle and not just rely on our speed, because I feel like we are going to need a little bit more this week.

I definitely agree with this. 

5 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

I think we gonna be good WT!!!! It can't possibly be as bad as the Gunter playcalling last year!!! That was atrocious!!!

8 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

we should be ok this week, but next week we need major adjustments 

28 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

It should be a fun game man! I’m curious to see who daingerfield keys on the most Friday night,   #42 or #3 ..  this could be where #5 has another big night..  nobody will be expecting him to run much

3 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

It should be a fun game man! I’m curious to see who daingerfield keys on the most Friday night,   #42 or #3 ..  this could be where #5 has another big night..  nobody will be expecting him to run much

sure gonna make it interesting, but i think Daingerfield is gonna be good on the read

Just now, tigernationfan said:

sure gonna make it interesting, but i think Daingerfield is gonna be good on the read

Another thing I was looking at and studying on.. daingerfield will need to capitalize on extra points because CC doesn’t miss very often..  we have been blessed with a good kicker this year !  Have watched him nail 40 yarders at practice and has made a few 35 yarders in a game,   

Extra points are huge in a game like this...

Another thing I was looking at and studying on.. daingerfield will need to capitalize on extra points because CC doesn’t miss very often..  we have been blessed with a good kicker this year !  Have watched him nail 40 yarders at practice and has made a few 35 yarders in a game,   

Well we scored 8 touchdowns last week and scored 48 points, you do the math, lol.  We are going to have to change our approach, either kick or try some new plays for the two, the ones we keep running have been scouted to death and at this point we can not just count on athletic ability to get the conversions.

I went down by the field yesterday, the boys practiced on 2 point conversions from 330pm to 6pm.. nothing but 2 point conversion practice, had a live defense too, so no they werent just running ghost plays against no defense, 

5 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

I went down by the field yesterday, the boys practiced on 2 point conversions from 330pm to 6pm.. nothing but 2 point conversion practice, had a live defense too, so no they werent just running ghost plays against no defense, 

I tried to say thanks but they cut off my reactions, oh well, guess they don't want helping Finest

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

CC has been practicing at night a few times this week too , I know last night was pretty cold..   never can tell when game night is gonna be freezing 

10 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Well we scored 8 touchdowns last week and scored 48 points, you do the math, lol.  We are going to have to change our approach, either kick or try some new plays for the two, the ones we keep running have been scouted to death and at this point we can not just count on athletic ability to get the conversions.

Lol yes sir extra points was huge that day!  

6 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Some games are starting to move from Friday to Thursday, MV and Atlanta being one of them.  Weather does not look promising to get this game in on Friday night without having a delay probably around halftime.  Maybe someone knows something I do not.

where was MV gonna play at on Friday,,,was it close to Henderson?