Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, 09statechamps said:

I say they key on #3

I look for them to put a spy on #3 and be told to hit him regardless if he has the ball or not , I know if I was a coach that’s what I would do...  

we run a offense so simple everyone knows what’s coming but yet it’s so effective..   we love to play keep away when we get the ball ,  it drives defensive coaches crazy,  cause we don’t come to the line til the play clock is at 5 or 6 seconds most of the time ,  long slow productive drives..

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Looks like we will be able to probably start the game but it’s showing stuff is gonna get western bout halftime.... 

and no break until after 11PM, might be okay for the boys but not fair for the fans, why not change it to be on the safe side for fans and kids alike.  Everyone driving will be in harms way to and from.

4 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

and no break until after 11PM, might be okay for the boys but not fair for the fans, why not change it to be on the safe side for fans and kids alike.  Everyone driving will be in harms way to and from.

Correct.kinda dumb not to move it.

3 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Yes sir I totally agree 100%...  this game needs to be moved because no matter how much the coaches want it to be played , it can’t be as long as it’s lightning and it’s showing it’s gonna be doing that all night..

7 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir I totally agree 100%...  this game needs to be moved because no matter how much the coaches want it to be played , it can’t be as long as it’s lightning and it’s showing it’s gonna be doing that all night..

Pretty sure the home team calls the shots, so what you have said looks like play on regardless, LOL

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

I went down by the field yesterday, the boys practiced on 2 point conversions from 330pm to 6pm.. nothing but 2 point conversion practice, had a live defense too, so no they werent just running ghost plays against no defense, 

Watch the boys during pregame warmup, not just running through the motions. The coaches have them hitting.. 

• Thanks 1