Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

I can almost predict the future, drive to Henderson on Friday and watch 1st and 2nd quarter, Get Bad Lightning, then drive back to Daingerfield and then drive Back to Henderson on Saturday and watch 3rd and 4th Quarter ... Celebrate Tiger VIctory and then come back through Longview and finish Christmas shopping ......ther you have it folks...now you know "the rest of the story" lol 

Surprised to see sideline to sideline both host pick CC to win this game.... me watching both teams play I just see DF's speed being to much, that's why the game is played on the field this could turn out to be another slobber knocker. I hope they move the game to Thursday or Saturday so I can attend 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Surprised to see sideline to sideline both host pick CC to win this game.... me watching both teams play I just see DF's speed being to much, that's why the game is played on the field this could turn out to be another slobber knocker. I hope they move the game to Thursday or Saturday so I can attend 

Out of curiosity why are you surprised... speed doesn't always win the day when misdirection comes into play... Over pursuing is a dangerous thing...

1 minute ago, Reddog92 said:

Out of curiosity why are you surprised... speed doesn't always win the day when misdirection comes into play... Over pursuing is a dangerous thing...

I think everyone is underestimating #42 and his speed.. that bull can move too!  he has broke several long runs this year!  And #3 and #5 can get it too...    

the wing T option is dangerous... all it takes is over pursuing just a step or two then you look up and the ball is 30 yards down the field on the opposite side of you

7 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I think everyone is underestimating #42 and his speed.. that bull can move too!  he has broke several long runs this year!  And #3 and #5 can get it too...    

the wing T option is dangerous... all it takes is over pursuing just a step or two then you look up and the ball is 30 yards down the field on the opposite side of you

You act like we have never faced the wing T before, it is actually starting to become our offence of choice to defend.

• Stinks 1