Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

He's doing better than we all expected. The games they lost they could of and should of won. Waskom took it to us. No excuse for that, but Gunter and Elsian Fields could have been won. Talk to me ETF, Nation, WT what y'all think?

I agree. He's done more than I expected. If he wins this week that'll make him 3-0 in the playoffs. I'm :mower: 

This week will be a test for sure against another power run team. Our D has done very well since our L to Waskom. Alot better!!! 

• Like 2

He's doing better than we all expected. The games they lost they could of and should of won. Waskom took it to us. No excuse for that, but Gunter and Elsian Fields could have been won. Talk to me ETF, Nation, WT what y'all think?

Daingerfield is gonna get “ DEM “ from CC

It took three losses before the coaches made a change. They have been much better against the running attacks since Waskom.  33 don't cut it with running teams. Still give up some yards but the gaping holes seem to be gone for the most part.

EF We should have won.  At the time we played Gunter and Waskom. I really dont know.  With the 4 down linemen, I think it would have been better showing.  

I was in the band myself, so I'm no expert, except for the love of the game, and going every Friday night since I got out of school prison.

Tigers 45 CC 21.

10 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

It took three losses before the coaches made a change. They have been much better against the running attacks since Waskom.  33 don't cut it with running teams. Still give up some yards but the gaping holes seem to be gone for the most part.

EF We should have won.  At the time we played Gunter and Waskom. I really dont know.  With the 4 down linemen, I think it would have been better showing.  

I was in the band myself, so I'm no expert, except for the love of the game, and going every Friday night since I got out of school prison.

Tigers 45 CC 21.

They have been doing much better since they changed up the defense a bit! Big difference!! You right Slicks, 3-3 don't cut it. I think the coaches realize that now

12 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I agree. He's done more than I expected. If he wins this week that'll make him 3-0 in the playoffs. I'm :mower: 

This week will be a test for sure against another power run team. Our D has done very well since our L to Waskom. Alot better!!! 

I know ETF, they look like they changed defenses to me

3 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I know ETF, they look like they changed defenses to me

The last 3 weeks they have. It's a 4 down lineman 4 line backers 2 safeties and 1 corner. Our heavy hitter LB #6  actually lines up 2 yards off the line over the nose. Kinda in between the LBs and Tackles. He stunts to the gaps. Our secondary hasn't bitten on the run much. We've cause a tremendous amount of turnovers in the past 3 weeks. Our DTs have been crucifying those OLs from the opposition. Pressure Busts Pipes!!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well guys wanted to say good luck to all the daingerfield fans I’ve been talking to the past couple days one more time!  Im not gonna get back on here til maybe game day.. it’s been fun fellas  

God bless all y’all .. 

Don't run off just yet.... we need answers 

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

The last 3 weeks they have. It's a 4 down lineman 4 line backers 2 safeties and 1 corner. Our heavy hitter LB #6  actually lines up 2 yards off the line over the nose. Kinda in between the LBs and Tackles. He stunts to the gaps. Our secondary hasn't bitten on the run much. We've cause a tremendous amount of turnovers in the past 3 weeks. Our DTs have been crucifying those OLs from the opposition. Pressure Busts Pipes!!!!

All the time!

7 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Ok, I wasn't at either of those two but on film that's what it looked like. I thought that's how we stopped them. 

They don't run just 1 now. They run a few different. I don't really watch the trenches when we're on D. I watch the opposing QB