Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

35 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

The last 3 weeks they have. It's a 4 down lineman 4 line backers 2 safeties and 1 corner. Our heavy hitter LB #6  actually lines up 2 yards off the line over the nose. Kinda in between the LBs and Tackles. He stunts to the gaps. Our secondary hasn't bitten on the run much. We've cause a tremendous amount of turnovers in the past 3 weeks. Our DTs have been crucifying those OLs from the opposition. Pressure Busts Pipes!!!!

#16 has been the qb’s worst nightmare 

242AE7AD-1FFF-40CF-941B-6BE47253C45A.jpeg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 09statechamps said:

True plus big Pooh was pushing the center back n both guards with big fast ends on both sides 

I know it, but you know a coach gotta know what he's doing to make that 3-3 effective. Irwin made it work against some good, very good teams!!! Some of these guys just knew what we ran when the Tigers had good defense. They know the formation, but not how to coach it and best personnel to help make it work!

• Like 1

Well I said I was done on here til Friday but it looks like I need to clear the air with something..

no i haven’t never played high school ball at corrigan.   I made a joke the other evening about suiting up and playing.. but never did I make up a position or make up stats or anything like that.  It was just a joke you know hee hee haw haw like everyone is doing on here.  

Guess I need to watch what I say on here from now on. 

So to the guy from CC who probably just made a smoaky account cause we are in the 3rd round ...  There ya go. Now find ya something else to talk about. 

11 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

He's doing better than we all expected. The games they lost they could of and should of won. Waskom took it to us. No excuse for that, but Gunter and Elsian Fields could have been won. Talk to me ETF, Nation, WT what y'all think?

That's right on point.  I think if we would have played Waskom, EF, and Gunter like we are playing now. ..we would be undefeated right now.  We coulda, woulda, shoulda won them games but our boys went in to confident

• Stinks 1

31 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well I said I was done on here til Friday but it looks like I need to clear the air with something..

no i haven’t never played high school ball at corrigan.   I made a joke the other evening about suiting up and playing.. but never did I make up a position or make up stats or anything like that.  It was just a joke you know hee hee haw haw like everyone is doing on here.  

Guess I need to watch what I say on here from now on. 

So to the guy from CC who probably just made a smoaky account cause we are in the 3rd round ...  There ya go. Now find ya something else to talk about. 

I’ve been following Smoaky since I played JR high and High school football for Corrigan (2005-2010 and 3 year starter on varsity both sides of the ball ) I’ve just never joined. But just thought I’d step in and stop you from fooling these guys. Lol It’s just funny who people make themselves out to be on the internet. How can someone have such knowledge on a sport they’ve never played? Lmao  

8 minutes ago, CCBulldog9 said:

I’ve been following Smoaky since I played JR high and High school football for Corrigan (2005-2010 and 3 year starter on varsity both sides of the ball ) I’ve just never joined. But just thought I’d step in and stop you from fooling these guys. Lol It’s just funny who people make themselves out to be on the internet. How can someone have such knowledge on a sport they’ve never played? Lmao  

Funny thing is I probably know more about this game than you ever will know and you played! Lol don’t even get me started... 

9 minutes ago, CCBulldog9 said:

I personally know coaches that’s never played and are darn good coaches.  It’s irrelevant if he’s played or not.  He loves the sport 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Eagles97 said:

I personally know coaches that’s never played and are darn good coaches.  It’s irrelevant if he’s played or not.  He loves the sport 

Thanks man, some people just have nothing better to do... 

and thing about it is I made a joke about suiting up Friday night and all the sudden I’ve been lying about having a football career... lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

and thing about it is I made a joke about suiting up Friday night and all the sudden I’ve been lying about having a football career... lol

I always appreciate your info.  Keep it up 

• Like 1

Sounds like you 2  CC guys may have went to school together and 1 stole the others GF kind of situation here LOL, were all having fun on here and talking a lil smack no harm intended, come Friday night there will be a winner and loser and our smack talk wont determine either so let's just have fun and get along, especially when your from the same school hell I've only seen 2 consistent CC fans on here and now another one and their beefing 

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

Sounds like you 2  CC guys may have went to school together and 1 stole the others GF kind of situation here LOL, were all having fun on here and talking a lil smack no harm intended, come Friday night there will be a winner and loser and our smack talk wont determine either so let's just have fun and get along, especially when your from the same school hell I've only seen 2 consistent CC fans on here and now another one and their beefing 

Yeah i honestly meant no harm mr Jett .. lol I made a joke about suiting up Friday night but never said I played in high school..  

but back to the game and your question,  yes sir Ashton jones will be playing Friday night,  they are just watching him through the week resting him up , but he should be good to go! It’s his SR year so it’s gonna take a lot to keep him off the field 

7 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yeah i honestly meant no harm mr Jett .. lol I made a joke about suiting up Friday night but never said I played in high school..  

but back to the game and your question,  yes sir Ashton jones will be playing Friday night,  they are just watching him through the week resting him up , but he should be good to go! It’s his SR year so it’s gonna take a lot to keep him off the field 

10/4

52 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I’m from Newton, graduated there but never played football, wasn’t really interested in it back then. My wife is a big Newton Eagle fan and she’s the one that got me hooked on watching football.

• Like 1