Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

Indeed it is, dont let #3 pull it and go or he can have a big night 

he probrably wont get out of the back field #3, #42, #7 or anybody they try back there, they may not make it past the line of scrimmage, Daingerfield is hungry and Corrigan is gonna be like a wacky pack from the Sonic, it aint gonna fill nobody up, So the Tigers are ready for the Big Box Special (Newton) from taco bell. Figs are just a snack for us lol  

Just wanted to get on here and tell everyone I have really enjoyed talking with y’all this week!  It’s been fun fellas!

we’ve all picked and played this week but in all seriousness I know my bulldogs is gonna have to really step it up tonight and leave it all on the field to come away with a win... can they do it? You better believe they can !  But I know daingerfield is a dang good football team ....

everyone be safe to and from this game tonight and I pray the weather holds off til we all get home safe! 

GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND SEE YALL THERE! 

• Like 1

Corrigan has faired well against spread teams all year. In my opinion shotgun teams have a tendency to become impatient on defense. If CC can experience some early success I think it will set the tone for the whole game. Misdirection can be frustrating especially if you grind 4 to 5 yds a carry. I expect Waskom frustrated DF in that manner. I hope CC can do the same. Safe travels and I hope the weather holds out. Best of luck to both teams. 

3 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

it looked about like 1/3 of the power Daingerfield boys hit with, our boys are solid on hits 

Nation I been telling him that. The player was coming down hill to make that hit with the runner not even prepared for the hit, yet he still held the ball. Maybe a decent tackle but not something to boast about. Jus sayn

3 hours ago, 09statechamps said:

Elijah will be kicking , he just told me to be aware because game might get moved to tomorrow,and I forgot the name he said was going to play for him in the dline 

09 why ain't Elijah just lining up at TB and going up the gut. They could put Ishmael at FB. They've used Elijah and Tykellan as kickers. Tyk can kick