4A DIV II REGION II SEMI-FINALS: Gilmer Vs. Pleasant Grove - 7:30 @ Allen Eagles Stadium

Sportsguru02

Gilmer vs Pleasant Grove  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

Gotta go with the Buckeyes. They are looking a lot better than earlier games. I think they starting to pull together at the right time. Regardless I think this will be a good game for both teams. I believe they will feed off each other and give a good showing. Gilmers D is looking much tighter for sure. 

PG big 

Allen is a great venue but why there with this game.   This is an east Tx game that should have stayed for the fans.   Yes both teams will have their fans but most east Texas fans Will not make that trip.   Missed a huge sellout by not playing in Longview, Tyler or even Marshall.   JMO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I must say I like our chances, with us being healthy now this will be a great game from both teams I think with them not having Jackson will hurt them with not being able to put pressure on our passing game constantly 

Jackson is great but they were not even rushing him that much earlier in the year. He is missed but he wasn't the one sole good player on the defense. If you guys are hanging everything on one player being out, you're in for a long day. The Hawks have and will continue to step up.

42 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Riding with the Bux. This is when they do Gilmer things and win a BIG game.

Gilmer doesn't Gilmer anymore.

PG 21

Gilmer 0

11 minutes ago, Nonothing said:

Jackson is great but they were not even rushing him that much earlier in the year. He is missed but he wasn't the one sole good player on the defense. If you guys are hanging everything on one player being out, you're in for a long day. The Hawks have and will continue to step up.

Gilmer doesn't Gilmer anymore.

PG 21

Gilmer 0

When they beat PG they will be