4A DIV II REGION II SEMI-FINALS: Gilmer Vs. Pleasant Grove - 7:30 @ Allen Eagles Stadium

Sportsguru02

Gilmer vs Pleasant Grove  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

Keeping the game as close to the two schools playing is always preferable if possible.

Driving long distances can cause a conundrum for older fans.

(One might even call it a paradox, but on this forum most everybody I have "met" only has one dox)

15 minutes ago, DWH73 said:

I thought Jeff was a shoo-in for SFA...until he withdrew his name from consideration.  What was up with that!  LOL

My take is All the boxes he wants checked weren’t checked. I’m not sure what all boxes he needs checked, salary, salary for Assistants that he wants etc etc etc 

Coach Gibson has a good thing here. And his dad just went to ETBU in Marshall, so he will be closer to the Grandkids. 

Why move and start over when you built what you (and most everyone) would want, only to start over. He doesn’t strike me as the materialistic person people think he is. 

1 hour ago, futfan said:

Coach Gibson has a good thing here. And his dad just went to ETBU in Marshall, so he will be closer to the Grandkids. 

Why move and start over when you built what you (and most everyone) would want, only to start over. He doesn’t strike me as the materialistic person people think he is. 

Why? The Money, the challenge, Mrs Coach wants to live in the City? 

I get what you are saying though. Maybe after 15 years of winning and a few state championships he would want a change   He not at that point, yet! 

On 12/1/2018 at 3:10 PM, BuckNut said:

One of those one school towns that is growing like Anna, Melissa, Royse City, Celina, or Lovejoy need to snap Gipson and his brother up and show them the money.

Lovejoy's current coach is top 15 in pay in the state.  We don't need a new coach, we need more lineman.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/special-reports/databases/article222468050.html#storylink=cpy

Out of the schools listed only Melissa and Lovejoy will remain a one high school district.