Carlisle vs. Tenaha

FearTheSpear78

Carlisle vs. Tenaha  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 11:16 PM

The Tenaha defense I saw yesterday seemed disinterested at times and was beaten by the toss sweep to the left countless times. Centerville completed several clutch passes where the defender was there but didn't play the ball. That also killed them against Muenster last year. All that being said it looks like the Tenaha offense can only be stopped by Tenaha which gives them a punchers chance in this game. If Carlisle has a couple of turnovers which Centerville didn't and Tenaha can take care of the ball it should be a good one.

29 minutes ago, gator90 said:

The Tenaha defense I saw yesterday seemed disinterested at times and was beaten by the toss sweep to the left countless times. Centerville completed several clutch passes where the defender was there but didn't play the ball. That also killed them against Muenster last year. All that being said it looks like the Tenaha offense can only be stopped by Tenaha which gives them a punchers chance in this game. If Carlisle has a couple of turnovers which Centerville didn't and Tenaha can take care of the ball it should be a good one.

I think the Indians defense will have something to say about that. We held a good Joaquin team to just 6 pts in the 2nd half. 

12 minutes ago, IndiansIn07 said:

I think the Indians defense will have something to say about that. We held a good Joaquin team to just 6 pts in the 2nd half. 

Could very well be, but if Tenaha loses this game which is very possible, I think the Tenaha defense not the offense will be problem.

50 minutes ago, gator90 said:

The Centerville defense is pretty bad so I sure Tenaha did look unstoppable 

15 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

We've now beaten two teams tenaha has lost to, that says something in itself.Carlisle likes playing against the offensive style that the Tigers run,unlike some others we've played 

Since Alto may not have been what they usually are, just looking at the schedule, Troup and Joaquin seem to be the best teams which Carlisle has beaten.  Both of which beat Tenaha on practically the last play of the game (Troup for sure), can't argue with that, but their offenses are nothing like Tenaha's so how can say Tenaha will be so easy to defend.