Carlisle vs. Tenaha

FearTheSpear78

Carlisle vs. Tenaha  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 11:16 PM

Man I’m eating crow on the SA game but I had a hunch Tenaha was gonna show up in this one. I went against my guy and said Carlisle would win if I had to bet but I just started looking at stats etc and felt more and more confident in Tenaha.

I am NOT calling next weeks contest lmao. I have no clue who wins that. I watched San Augustine play and they bullied around Garrison. San Augustine looked damn good.

4 minutes ago, Foozball said:

Man I’m eating crow on the SA game but I had a hunch Tenaha was gonna show up in this one. I went against my guy and said Carlisle would win if I had to bet but I just started looking at stats etc and felt more and more confident in Tenaha.

I am NOT calling next weeks contest lmao. I have no clue who wins that. I watched San Augustine play and they bullied around Garrison. San Augustine looked damn good.

Week 13 never catch a tiger by the tail are hell standup and box you with his feet

1 minute ago, Greezychef said:

Bend but don't break.   All year long battling injuries.  Think we finally starting to get aligned properly on defense with a few new faces having to play in different positions and get them time to adjust. 

Next weeks game is about to be amazing.

I just watched the highlights of this game on Tenahas Facebook and that TD run to the pylon by Lloyd was unbelievable. He got met at the pylon by what looked like Carlisle’s number 5 for a monstrous impact. I like hard hits but that one made me cringe. Glad they are both okay