99 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Dawgs
    • Jags

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, coachkells said:

they said it after the replay.

that is true.  

The replay was terrible. They showed two of them in the stadium. One zoomed by the catch trying to follow the ball, the other was sideline cam from about the 50. Neither showed down the line...

i admit, I’m not sure he got in.

3 hours ago, coachkells said:

I told you they were good.  

2 hours ago, coachkells said:

Where is all the pressure Carthage was going to apply.  They better find it soon.  

Great pick 6

I would agree.   

@HearEmaGrowlin  If you let him sit back there he will pick you apart.  Have to put him under some sort of distress.   

Who get the ball first this half? I missed the first half of the first quarter.  

I would of picked an outdoor Stadium. Made Heritage deal with the elements 

1 hour ago, coachkells said:

90 yard drive that a killer.

So @house where did I count you out?  

coachkells we were getting beat up pretty good early on and you posted those two initial posts and you were enjoying rubbing it in.  carthage wont win every game but don't count them out until its over.  play innocent if you want to.  all i gotta say.   

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

All I know is La Vega held this MH machine to only 15 points, that tells me you guys are the favorite to reach Jerry's house on your side of the bracket.

I hope the Dawgs get a chance for the rematch.  

I cant imagine holding them guys to only 15 points.  Good grief.  And yes,  watching the way the MH qb was playing pitch and catch with his receivers certainly reminded me of brownwood 2010.  I was thinking the same thing as we were leaving our seats.

17 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

The replay was terrible. They showed two of them in the stadium. One zoomed by the catch trying to follow the ball, the other was sideline cam from about the 50. Neither showed down the line...

i admit, I’m not sure he got in.

I’m trying to get a side view pic from the goal line.  I’ll post it when I get it.

2 minutes ago, house said:

coachkells we were getting beat up pretty good early on and you posted those two initial posts and you were enjoying rubbing it in.  carthage wont win every game but don't count them out until its over.  play innocent if you want to.  all i gotta say.   

I told you they were good and where all the pressure?  The second was in response to the LV vs MH game that @HearEmaGrowlin said we applied lots of pressure Disrupting his rhythm. We sat at that game together and discussed that.  So no I wasn't doubting Carthage. I have already said LV wants a shot at Carthage.