6A Division II Region II Semi-Final: Longview vs Austin Vandegrift

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (12-0) vs Austin Vandegrift (12-0)  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Austin Vandegrift in a close one
    • Austin Vandegrift in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 12:00 PM

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Nah Westfield is a strong team with good athletes. They turned it over a lot tonight and let Horn get onsides kicks. They're better than that score indicates.

you really can’t think that.....that was ugly football.   Horn is really really bad and they gave them a game.  Saw nothing from Westfield that showed strong team.

you musta been watching Katy/norf sho 

3 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

If you guys are not listening to Carthage you should...they are on the brink of losing....against a solid defense and a methodical offense.....we better come to play tomorrow.....

Yep young(er) program like vandegrift 

46 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

If you guys are not listening to Carthage you should...they are on the brink of losing....against a solid defense and a methodical offense.....we better come to play tomorrow.....

Yeah and won it in OT. On a gutsy two point try.  

4 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

I am all for the players to be totally confident in their team. They should be all in. 

Not about X and O's........

What kind of crowd does Vandy bring to games?

We travel well.  That being said, we don’t have as many fans in the stands as most teams that travel well.  Sounds like I’m contradicting myself, but we are only in our 9th varsity season so we don’t have a fan base going back to 1960 and before that much older schools have.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheFootballFan said:

Lol...Ok... Longview cares less about respect ... already has that.... win baby... win

Don’t mistake my post as we are only looking for respect...what I meant was we are going to give a great team a great game.  Vandy isn’t a participitation ribbon fan base.

10 hours ago, ANTI said:

Just watched Horn-Westfield.

All I have to say is, whoever wins tomorrow has a pretty good shot at making semis. Horn looked like Horn, and Westfield just isn't what they could be. That offense without D1 QB Gipson is not efficient. 

It's our turn now to take care of business. Beat Vandy.

Go Longview!

14 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

I am all for the players to be totally confident in their team. They should be all in. 

Not about X and O's........

What kind of crowd does Vandy bring to games?

It’ll be less than KC had last year. They barely filled half of the away side in Waller. 

9 hours ago, Vandy23 said:

Don’t mistake my post as we are only looking for respect...what I meant was we are going to give a great team a great game.  Vandy isn’t a participitation ribbon fan base.

Hey Vandy, you'll find that TheFootballFan is not representative of most typical Lobos fans.

Our fanbase, by and large, respects the level of competition we're facing at this point in the season, and doesn't take any opponent for granted. While, yes, we are proud of and confident in our athletes, this is no overt disrespect intended to the opposition.