Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

15 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

my point is in past games wouldnt got to that many success, thats what im comeing from, wouldnt have that many state Championships neither, not jealous juss being logic, rather speak the truth then to lie, ill be ready for next game if you gets pass Heritage and Hendo gets by van then i chat more on Hendo and Carthage again like in the first meetings. 

Can somebody please translate what this guy is saying?

44 minutes ago, Instigator said:

Can somebody please translate what this guy is saying?

I think he's trying to tell us that coaching is important in high school football.  I don't know why he's trying to tell US that, but he is.  I don't think anyone from Carthage who regularly participates on Smoaky doubts that Surratt is a huge part of our success.  It's not like Carthage just started having great football players in 2008....

19 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

I think he's trying to tell us that coaching is important in high school football.  I don't know why he's trying to tell US that, but he is.  I don't think anyone from Carthage who regularly participates on Smoaky doubts that Surratt is a huge part of our success.  It's not like Carthage just started having great football players in 2008....

That’s right.

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

Just messing with ya, I know Carthage is one of best powerhouse team, just all in fun, good luck this week.

2 hours ago, FNL1977 said:

What’s the latest? Anybody hear anything about a possible postponement yet?? Not looking good tomorrow. 

Not gonna change - this game is gonna happen tomorrow night just plan on it ...  Actually the weather forecast has changed - less chance of rain after 7 is what my weather app says

11 hours ago, FNL1977 said:

What’s the latest? Anybody hear anything about a possible postponement yet?? Not looking good tomorrow. 

Why does it seem like Van is scared of the Friday night lights???  Seems like all y'all think you have a better chance on Saturday for some reason...  Latest from WeatherBug...

949B4C88-3688-47F1-A727-3057870096C0.png

10 minutes ago, Cowboy818113 said:

Why does it seem like Van is scared of the Friday night lights???  Seems like all y'all think you have a better chance on Saturday for some reason...  Latest from WeatherBug...

Nobody is scared about this game. Wouldn't you like to know if this game will be postponed? Either way I'm sure Moffat will get his boys ready

Van isn't scared. Van has won a lot of football games over the last 11 or so years, especially the last 4 or 5. Some of the post on here seem to imply your the only ones to ever be in the playoffs.  You know they do play some tough football outside the "district of doom" right?  Kaufman, Paris, LE and Kennedale they all bring it.  You can count on Van being there and being ready to go Friday night.  The stands will be over flowing and the fans will be loud.  Rain or Shine. I think this will be one of the best games in east Texas this weekend. I think most people feel that way and hope there isn't a lot of delays due to weather. 

12 minutes ago, Reddog90 said:

Van isn't scared. Van has won a lot of football games over the last 11 or so years, especially the last 4 or 5. Some of the post on here seem to imply your the only ones to ever be in the playoffs.  You know they do play some tough football outside the "district of doom" right?  Kaufman, Paris, LE and Kennedale they all bring it.  You can count on Van being there and being ready to go Friday night.  The stands will be over flowing and the fans will be loud.  Rain or Shine. I think this will be one of the best games in east Texas this weekend. I think most people feel that way and hope there isn't a lot of delays due to weather. 

So how many times has Van made it past the first round of playoffs???  

Van and Henderson fans have talked about the weather. I think every football fan in East Texas has sat through more wet games this year than in the past several seasons combined. I don't recall any Van varsity games being rescheduled for weather since I've been going. I have sat through several lightening delays though. Having said that, I'll bet if we took a poll between wet and dry games not too many people would vote for the wet ones lol.

9 hours ago, Cowboy818113 said:

My weather app still shows 70% rain with 18-20 mph winds between 7-10 tonight.