Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

Listened to most of the game on KMOO from Tyler to Kilgore then at home. According to the broadcast team, Hendo had almost the penalties go their way. 

In spite of 3 interceptions, Van still made a game of it. Thank you Van, for carrying the DoD flag in a year when Kilgore was way down. You have earned your place with the big dogs.

First off congrats to Henderson. Next, great season Van and next year might even be better. Good physical game and while there definitely was a penalty disparity I don’t think it drastically effected the outcome. I liked the call to go for 2. Our defense had held up but had been on the field most of the second half and Henderson was bigger than we were. This game Hendo has zero turnovers plus a pick 6 and still won by a digit. Not taking anything away great game and win but can we finally stop with the Van isn’t any good ####. Btw best of luck, safe travels and have an injury free game next week

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VictoryFormation said:

First off congrats to Henderson. Next, great season Van and next year might even be better. Good physical game and while there definitely was a penalty disparity I don’t think it drastically effected the outcome. I liked the call to go for 2. Our defense had held up but had been on the field most of the second half and Henderson was bigger than we were. This game Hendo has zero turnovers plus a pick 6 and still won by a digit. Not taking anything away great game and win but can we finally stop with the Van isn’t any good ####. Btw best of luck, safe travels and have an injury free game next week

I don’t know who posted that comment but Van is really good, hats off to a great game.

Seems to be two schools of thought on the 2 pt conversion. Put me in the poll that thinks it was the right call. Refs? No different than most games. Lot of no calls both sides, a couple of questionable calls both sides. Probably nothing that swayed the game one way or the other. Let's face it, these two teams match up well. Could have played each other 10 times this season  and been 5-5, and probably been 21-20 every time lol. This game was better than the last one even though we lost. Both offenses were sloppy in the first one. Both looked much better in this one. Defense was good in both. This one was a really fun game to watch.

Van has a top notch program. Kids with alot of heart. This game, like the last, could have gone either way. Henderson did not outplay them, it simply came down to ticks on the clock. Everyone has taunted Henderson's defense, well it nothing to write home about. If they have a desire to keep moving on to the next week, they better step it up some. 

Offensively,  they need to drop the inside run. It is not productive for them. Very low percentage play. They looked good in Nac, showed some different looks and it paid off. Against  Van they showed pretty much what they saw in the 21-20 loss a couple weeks back. OC needs to remove head from the dark area, hrow some and let's get it done. 

Congrats to Van on a great season. Lions will need to dig a little deeper in the hat and pull out ALL the stops to keep moving past next week.