Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

Jett, I think Newton manhandles them. Not sure who would be Daingerfields best win this year, but Newton played a tough pre-district schedule and didn't have any problems. Carthage is probably the only small school in East Texas that can play with those boys.

1 minute ago, eagle34 said:

Jett, I think Newton manhandles them. Not sure who would be Daingerfields best win this year, but Newton played a tough pre-district schedule and didn't have any problems. Carthage is probably the only small school in East Texas that can play with those boys.

I hear ya, ready for next week

4 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

We'll show up anyways. You're sadly mistaken if you think y'all will just dawg us out. If we play to our potential yet again. Yall will be hitting the hardwood sooner than expected

• Stinks 2

Let me make this clear from the start: KEEP IT CLEAN. I shouldn’t have to say this, but I know who we are dealing with here, so I will. References to sexual acts or organs, inappropriate language, and censor bypassing will not be tolerated. We’ve been very lenient on the language and censor bypassing this year, but some of you take it to the extreme. Most of you (notice I didn’t say ALL) are intelligent enough to talk smack without dropping f-bombs. If we see #### used, we will make a judgement call on the context and act accordingly. We want everyone to have fun, but the high school forum is still a family friendly site, so we’re asking you guys to keep this thread PG so we don’t have to be jerks. Any suspensions handed out over violations in this thread will be a minimum of 30 days, and may be subject to include multiple personalities, for those of you who have more than one, IYKWIM. Consider yourself warned. Now, excuse me while I go get my popcorn. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Let me make this clear from the start: KEEP IT CLEAN. I shouldn’t have to say this, but I know who we are dealing with here, so I will. References to sexual acts or organs, inappropriate language, and censor bypassing will not be tolerated. We’ve been very lenient on the language and censor bypassing this year, but some of you take it to the extreme. Most of you (notice I didn’t say ALL) are intelligent enough to talk smack without dropping f-bombs. If we see #### used, we will make a judgement call on the context and act accordingly. We want everyone to have fun, but the high school forum is still a family friendly site, so we’re asking you guys to keep this thread PG so we don’t have to be jerks. Any suspensions handed out over violations in this thread will be a minimum of 30 days, and may be subject to include multiple personalities, for those of you who have more than one, IYKWIM. Consider yourself warned. Now, excuse me while I go get my popcorn. 

Are you saying that there are people multiple personalities on here? 🤔

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY1 said:

Who you picking? Bet it’s DF isn’t?

Toss up to me honestly, I could care less who wins.... I've seen DF the past 2 weeks and they look scary good on O and the D is right their with the O so this one in my eyes will shape up to be a good one.... I see neither team scoring more than 40.. JMHO so let me hear it 

• Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY1 said:

You know I’m not giving Daingerfield any credit. Newton is in a league of their own. Now if they didn’t have this phenom squad this year I’d say Tigers. Imo this is basically the sc game. 

I agree winner here most likely wins it all, I think this is a 14 point game but what do I know 

Awwww Df prolly the best out of that district.. prolly playing much better ball now. Enjoy the big blowout tnite. Beat your chests. Enjoy your high fives. But know there is something lurking.. something waiting and watching. There is an animal that will find you next Friday night. For 48 long minutes you will endure a beating by this beast. You will not win. You cannot win. This beast from the east will be remembered as one of the best ever in this classification. Perhaps you can keep them under 50 and be remembered for that. Perhaps you can put more than 31 on them . One thing is for sure. You will not win. You put up a big number against CC.. our district friend. Thank you so much for providing that focus and motivation for the Purple Beast from the East. We will meet you Friday.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, donethat529 said:

Awwww Df prolly the best out of that district.. prolly playing much better ball now. Enjoy the big blowout tnite. Beat your chests. Enjoy your high fives. But know there is something lurking.. something waiting and watching. There is an animal that will find you next Friday night. For 48 long minutes you will endure a beating by this beast. You will not win. You cannot win. This beast from the east will be remembered as one of the best ever in this classification. Perhaps you can keep them under 50 and be remembered for that. Perhaps you can put more than 31 on them . One thing is for sure. You will not win. You put up a big number against CC.. our district friend. Thank you so much for providing that focus and motivation for the Purple Beast from the East. We will meet you Friday.

OK 

4 minutes ago, donethat529 said:

Calm down there Steven Spielberg

• LOL! 3
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

We'll show up anyways. You're sadly mistaken if you think y'all will just dawg us out. If we play to our potential yet again. Yall will be hitting the hardwood sooner than expected

They will out dawg you brother that’s a fact!! They have 4 players better than your best player! 68-21 Newton! 

I don’t know my man feeling a little skeptical about this weeks matchup! But we will for sure win by at least two touchdowns, it’s defiently going to be a close one Daingerfield got some great Athletes over on there side but none better then Newton, can’t wait for this one! Should be good matchup! 

1 minute ago, FigNewton98 said:

I don’t know my man feeling a little skeptical about this weeks matchup! But we will for sure win by at least two touchdowns, it’s defiently going to be a close one Daingerfield got some great Athletes over on there side but none better then Newton, can’t wait for this one! Should be good matchup! 

This will be a good game no matter what the other figs say, DF has tons of speed and size, newton has tons of speed and size. This will be one for the ages

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

This will be a good game no matter what the other figs say, DF has tons of speed and size, newton has tons of speed and size. This will be one for the ages

Yeah facts!!! Been a Newton homer my whole life. Daingerfield has great tradition and is getting hot but we are hotter in rolling on all cylinders ! I’m just saying whoever wins this game will win state, which is us Figs no doubt! My as well just call this the state game! Nobody else in 3A D2 can’t Match the speed that both of these teams posses.

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals