Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

10 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

This is the nicest warning that you are going to get.  Anymore BS #### from NB, Rodman, or any of your other stupid handles, there will not be a 2nd chance.  I am now blocking you from accessing this site permanently.  Try me... I've been on this site for at least 10 years... I am not going anywhere.  

Serve your suspension, STHU, control your language, and you have no issues.  

Congratulations NatureBoy, you have earned yourself a stalker.

😂👬👬

37 minutes ago, AlphaDawg said:

Y’all are good but not on Newton’s level I’m sorry. They have 4 for sure maybe 5 better players than the best of DFIELDS. No team in 3a D2 maybe even D1 will hold them under 60. Nobody in 3a will get within 40 of them

I disagree with this, as you will too once you see us. I'm not doubting that Barlow will be the best on the field,but we have d1 talent too. #18 wr just got a offer from Utah.we have a few other players with offers also. #15 kraver to me personally is our best player and no one outside of Barlow will be better. 

9 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I hope so. I say that Newton by 50 for karma purposes, I know it wont be that bad, im hoping for a Newton win in an injury free ballgame though. I wouldn't mind a 50 burger though lol. 

It's not going to be no where near that man. We have the speed to contain those newton boys.

28 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I disagree with this, as you will too once you see us. I'm not doubting that Barlow will be the best on the field,but we have d1 talent too. #18 wr just got a offer from Utah.we have a few other players with offers also. #15 kraver to me personally is our best player and no one outside of Barlow will be better. 

BOY STOOOP IT! This dude has me crying over here 🤣. He say he got an offer from UTAH! oh snap the U. Hahahaha. That’s weak, Newton has a DE that’s been receiving D1 offers since he was a sophomore from way more successful programs than Utah. Log off please.

Newton plays on a level far above regular 3a teams,  I’m sorry but Daingerfield is an inferior-sub standard team with the inability to process the data received from a far superior team which will lead to their demise.  What everyone has been watching from Newton is just regular football plays and so forth, wait till you see what these boys are really capable of. Daingerfield may get a little taste of it.                                Oh and by the way, it should be a good game😂😂.

12 minutes ago, DOB said:

I'm rooting for D'Field ....

but reality sets in ...

therefore, the best thing I'm rooting for is for Newton to get lost on their way to the stadium.

4 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

You wish 😂😂😂😂😂

I kinda know how good the Newton team is ....

What I don't know is how good their bus drivers are.

Time will tell.

5 minutes ago, BottomLine said:

BOY STOOOP IT! This dude has me crying over here 🤣. He say he got an offer from UTAH! oh snap the U. Hahahaha. That’s weak, Newton has a DE that’s been receiving D1 offers since he was a sophomore from way more successful programs than Utah. Log off please.

First of all I wasn't comparing offers I was just stating we have guys with d1 offers as well.but somehow you took it like I was comparing offers.lmao. I get it, Newton is unbeatable,the offers are better,the mascot is better,and the waterboy is better than our best player. I can't wait for friday.

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

I understand DF has good athletes and I love seeing young guys receiving offers. First off, congratulations to DF’s #18. Secondly, Barlow isn’t the best all around player for Newton. Newton’s #5 and #8 are the best all around players, while Barlow is one of the best true RB’s in the state. Newton currently has (3) 4star and (2) 3star players. #8 and #24 even hold an offer from Alabama. So, I think Newton will have quite a few players that are better than DF’s best. 

I never saw an offer win a ball game yet.

Potential may let you window shop, but it don't put food on the table.

It's way too far into the bracket to take anything for granted.

I seriously doubt Troup believed that what happened was gonna happen.

Life can be precariously unpredicatable … especially when seventeen-year-olds as involved.

Sometimes it's the team with the best players that win.

But oft times, it's the players with the best TEAM wins.

Confidence is internal. Cockiness is external.

Confidence stays steady. Cockiness can be rattled.

One is when you have something to prove to yourself in conjunction with your teammates.

The other is what you try to show to your opponent in an effort to hide your self-doubts.

There's a big difference when you line up nose-to-nose across the LOS when it's 4th and one with the game on the line.

hoss.jpg

14 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

I understand DF has good athletes and I love seeing young guys receiving offers. First off, congratulations to DF’s #18. Secondly, Barlow isn’t the best all around player for Newton. Newton’s #5 and #8 are the best all around players, while Barlow is one of the best true RB’s in the state. Newton currently has (3) 4star and (2) 3star players. #8 and #24 even hold an offer from Alabama. So, I think Newton will have quite a few players that are better than DF’s best. 

That's impressive. But like I said earlier our boys are young and haven't gotten a chance to be noticed like Newton. I'm really excited to get a chance to play this Newton team. I mean I completely understand why we are underdogs. To be the best you have to beat the best.i wouldn't want any other team across from us than newton. I do expect dfield to gain some respect and attention even with a L. Because like I said earlier,we are very young team with a lot coming up.and we will be in the mix the next 4 years for sure.im sure some more newton matchups are in the future.

This is how you know Newton’s program/history isn’t on Dfield’s level.  This is hands down the best Newton team ever. This is just another 4th round team for Daingerfield of the many that we have had.  lol.  It’s comical how pumped Newton fans are about this game.  Even after a win, Newton will still not have have the program history Dfield has.  

Dfield is not picked to win and should not be against a loaded Newton team.  It should be their year.  I just hope Dfield comes ready to play and gets after it every play.  Safe travels for anyone coming to the game.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

That's impressive. But like I said earlier our boys are young and haven't gotten a chance to be noticed like Newton. I'm really excited to get a chance to play this Newton team. I mean I completely understand why we are underdogs. To be the best you have to beat the best.i wouldn't want any other team across from us than newton. I do expect dfield to gain some respect and attention even with a L. Because like I said earlier,we are very young team with a lot coming up.and we will be in the mix the next 4 years for sure.im sure some more newton matchups are in the future.

I like you, Fblife13. You understand and are realistic about things. Your young guys will get a lot of college exposure here soon. This year just won’t be their year. The next few years very well may be though. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Newton2003 said:

Man you going to be sad when you watching basketball lol 

Not really all of the pressure is on you and your world beater team.  We will play loose and have fun, probably will not win, but we will to play and we are playing with house money.  So keep building your team up, up, up and up.

40 minutes ago, DOB said:

I never saw an offer win a ball game yet.

Potential may let you window shop, but it don't put food on the table.

It's way too far into the bracket to take anything for granted.

I seriously doubt Troup believed that what happened was gonna happen.

Life can be precariously unpredicatable … especially when seventeen-year-olds as involved.

Sometimes it's the team with the best players that win.

But oft times, it's the players with the best TEAM wins.

Confidence is internal. Cockiness is external.

Confidence stays steady. Cockiness can be rattled.

One is when you have something to prove to yourself in conjunction with your teammates.

The other is what you try to show to your opponent in an effort to hide your self-doubts.

There's a big difference when you line up nose-to-nose across the LOS when it's 4th and one with the game on the line.

hoss.jpg

Post of the year candidate 

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals