Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

25 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

I keep hearing about DF turning the corner and showing how much better they are now? What exactly have they done?  Am I missing something?

Yeah I guess your missing the part that we made it to the 4th round and got hot on the way. I'm sure y'all will be to busy sizing the rings,but in the meantime we will be getting prepared to prove all of you wrong.

12 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

They will be coming in on an emotional "high", something that has gotten them thus far. It will quickly become deflated by the time the first quarter has ended come next Friday.  Hope they can keep their heads in the game and not resort to other "stuff"!!

How's basketball going??

11 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

They will be coming in on an emotional "high", something that has gotten them thus far. It will quickly become deflated by the time the first quarter has ended come next Friday.  Hope they can keep their heads in the game and not resort to other "stuff"!!

There already starting there “stuff” by there social media post after whooping CC and tagging some of our boys.  

24 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

I heard the DF kids were taking shot at Newton players on social media.  Smart?

You heard from who? Lmao. I don't believe that for one second.if your certain and have seen it yourself,then please share screenshots. If not,you can keep your drama starting bs elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Eagles97 said:

Are you the one the normally post the breakdowns? 

No sir, that's Wild74 that posts the "line", reflecting who's favored. Think it comes out first part of the week.  Sure he will post for you guys as soon as it comes available.

12 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

You heard from who? Lmao. I don't believe that for one second.if your certain and have seen it yourself,then please share screenshots. If not,you can keep your drama starting bs elsewhere.

I never said I saw it myself, I'm pretty sure the first two words of my post explains that...I dont owe you anything or any screenshots.  

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals