Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

Just now, Judychop18 said:

#8 doesn't play in the backfield

Don’t matter! Every play starts in the backfield! Can’t throw it if you are running for your life! You know, surely you haven’t forgot the defensive lessons DF taught Newton the last 2 times we played! 

Is anybody from Newton worried about #15 from DF! ( you will soon)

1 minute ago, Robhollow84 said:

Lmao, come and get some , y’all be playin round ball next week!

We should be! Just keep telling yourself that! We will have licensed counselors at the game for you Newton Fans! No worries, just breathe in the brown paper sacks that has been provided for you at no cost by the quarter back club from DF!  We will help you recover from the shock!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

We should be! Just keep telling yourself that! We will have licensed counselors at the game for you Newton Fans! No worries, just breathe in the brown paper sacks that has been provided for you at no cost by the quarter back club from DF!  We will help you recover from the shock!

Lmao, you can keep what’s left that ole crow your gonna Eating on in those brown paper bags lol. Keep flapping that pie hole , it’s gonna get real come Friday night . 

8 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

By QB club do you mean the BBQ club?

3 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

Lmao, you can keep what’s left that ole crow your gonna Eating on in those brown paper bags lol. Keep flapping that pie hole , it’s gonna get real come Friday night . 

You guys know that old is spelled old not ole, right?

Sitting here reading all this nonsense Df has been putting up, I was beginning to wonder a little bit. Then I watched that little film that someone shouldn't have posted... man .... yall have no idea what awaits you. You have talked so much ####. I do hope the kids and coaches get an earfull and keeps the hammer down for 4 full quarters. This will be the first time this year I will get my money worth of football. Pay to watch Newton football and all I've gotten is a quarter and a half and sometimes 2 quarters then it's the danged second string. I hope you guys get 48 minutes of starters. You need it and deserve it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I seen on here someone comparing brown and Barlow.. well here’s my thoughts..

speed wise I think if you lined them both up in the end zone Barlow would get to the other end zone first.. 

strength wise I think Barlow has him definitely edged there as well..

ability to catch and make people miss I will have to give brown that one.. and brown is definitely a threat in the secondary on defense.. 

but if someone ask me who I thought was the better all around athlete I’d have to go with Barlow..  

and I based that decision on more than just football but character as well .. just watch the video of Barlow push coach WT’S oxygen tank around and you will see what I mean

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, donethat529 said:

Sitting here reading all this nonsense Df has been putting up, I was beginning to wonder a little bit. Then I watched that little film that someone shouldn't have posted... man .... yall have no idea what awaits you. You have talked so much ####. I do hope the kids and coaches get an earfull and keeps the hammer down for 4 full quarters. This will be the first time this year I will get my money worth of football. Pay to watch Newton football and all I've gotten is a quarter and a half and sometimes 2 quarters then it's the danged second string. I hope you guys get 48 minutes of starters. You need it and deserve it. 

Wow, suffering a loss in the regional finals! How dare you! This is Daingerfield, it will not be our first nor shall it be our last! Will be back next year, so what else you got?

36 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

Watched the Harmony vs Dfield game.. Dfield better come up with some defense or they will get embarrassed. 

Totally agree. Giving up a 30-spot to Harmony isn’t scaring anyone from Newton. 

And Harmony only put up 36 against Troup. All game. 

Eagles called off the dogs early last week. 

I know it’s not head to head. And that there are ‘matchups’, but this game will not be close for very long. 

Nobody cares about 83, 98 or 08-10. This is 2018 last time I checked. 

Eagles flying high once again. 52-17

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Can’t really bring up dfield losses cause ever since waskom punches them in the mouth they got up and started playing at a whole new level and their Gunter loss is in the past I guarantee if they played them now Gunter wouldn’t be able to hang with them dfield has found their identity and hit their stride I think they will stay in this ball game

In all seriousness, in your opinion how did ef beat y’all? And what happened in Waskom? #22

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals