Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

3 minutes ago, GP22 said:

In all seriousness, in your opinion how did ef beat y’all? And what happened in Waskom? #22

You Newton fans don’t get it! We don’t count district championships as anything! Or winning predistrict games! 

The real season starts in the playoffs, lose and you go home! Records don’t win football games, ask the Saints! Players win football games! Keep banking on 3 losses, and giving up 30 points all you want! Just breathe in the sack!

Pre district does not count because you lost 3 games,  hmmmmmm ok. 

I do not blame you for wanting to ignore or discredit Newtons pre district.  

Truth is you have nothing to hang your hat on this year but your history.  You got walked on in predistrict,  survived a mediocre district and have squeaked by a few over rated teams in the playoffs!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Truth is you have nothing to hang your hat on this year but your history.  You got walked on in predistrict,  survived a mediocre district and have squeaked by a few over rated teams in the playoffs!  

Our district is far from mediocre 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rykerx144 said:

Please don’t talk about our district, We spanked Newton’s 2nd and 3rd Place district mate like they stole something! Please! Weak teams make good teams look great! Just say’n!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

You Newton fans don’t get it! We don’t count district championships as anything! Or winning predistrict games! 

The real season starts in the playoffs, lose and you go home! Records don’t win football games, ask the Saints! Players win football games! Keep banking on 3 losses, and giving up 30 points all you want! Just breathe in the sack!

Bet you don’t want to count it, lmao with those three big L’s.  Gonna have another L to add to it after Friday 

27 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Apparently y’all do count them , you got them posted all over your pretty little esteem booster board ! Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

Bet you don’t want to count it, lmao with those three big L’s.  Gonna have another L to add to it after Friday 

We should! On paper, Newton is suppose to be head and shoulders better than DF! ( but deep down you are worried!) You know that DF has the players to frustrate Newton! Give most of these teams that Newton has demolished a crease, and they can’t take it to the house, give One of 6 players from DF just a little crease, and guess what, TD baby!!!! ( running and throwing, please pick your poison) special teams is bad too!  Just please keep breathing in the bag, you will recover at some point! Lol!

4 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

We should! On paper, Newton is suppose to be head and shoulders better than DF! ( but deep down you are worried!) You know that DF has the players to frustrate Newton! Give most of these teams that Newton has demolished a crease, and they can’t take it to the house, give One of 6 players from DF just a little crease, and guess what, TD baby!!!! ( running and throwing, please pick your poison) special teams is bad too!  Just please keep breathing in the bag, you will recover at some point! Lol!

Yea, keep tellin yourself that too, gonna be a rude awakening for you little kittens Friday. Might want to use them bags on yourself, seems you keep them handy.

32 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Please don’t talk about our district, We spanked Newton’s 2nd and 3rd Place district mate like they stole something! Please! Weak teams make good teams look great! Just say’n!

Y’all spanked a very unhealthy CC team I will give you credit for that.. but that’s exactly what we was.. unhealthy..

3 key starters out and one just so happened to be our QB..  not saying y’all wouldn’t have still won, but we definitely would have made it a better game to watch

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Y’all spanked a very unhealthy CC team I will give you credit for that.. but that’s exactly what we was.. unhealthy..

3 key starters out and one just so happened to be our QB..  not saying y’all wouldn’t have still won, but we definitely would have made it a better game to watch

Newton will  makeup for it Fri CC09.. Newton gonna add a couple extra scores above their normal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

I have not and do not see anyone from Newton worried.  I only see dillusional DF fans on here saying what you think will happen Friday night.  I just hope you guys are still on here after Friday night. 

• Thanks 1

As much as I’d like to see Daingerfield win, I’m stuck with the harsh reality that it’s going to be another Newton blowout. They are freakin unbelievable. I mean they rolled WOS and Silsbee, both of which are still playing in 4A playoffs! Bottom line is nobody is coming within 5 TD’s of Newton! They are that good!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals