Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

43 minutes ago, AlphaDawg said:

They did call for sure! I am from around Carthage and they did. Surratt did not want to play at Newton Field from what I heard. And Carthage would not have beat the breaks of them. Carthage night would have one but I can promise you it would have been a good game.

Then you are not a Carthage fan, because they would never say it would be a good game.

28 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

Must not be to hard to beat DF, y’all got three big “L’s” to prove it😂😂😂😂

Newton’s claim to fame in 2018: Beat Silsbee, WOS, and Gilmer( oh and scrimmaged Jasper)!

DF’s claim to fame in 2018: beat Newton, who beat Silsbee, WOS, and Gilmer, ( oh and scrimmaged Jasper, and called Carthage!) AND DF HAD 3 big loses!!!!!!!!  

TRUE STORY! 

😎 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

theres gonna be nothing needed to stop him when our 42 puts him on his back, why kick a man when hes down, #24 will not be very mobile come friday..

I think your very mistaken what I'm talking about when it comes to 24.....He would make Edmond look small....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

if he aint I will be coming through Henderson, just let us know , we will get you there and wont charge a fare or gas. the only requirement will be you wear a blue shirt and sit on the home side lol 

heck yeah....

6 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Newton’s claim to fame in 2018: Beat Silsbee, WOS, and Gilmer( oh and scrimmaged Jasper)!

DF’s claim to fame in 2018: beat Newton, who beat Silsbee, WOS, and Gilmer, ( oh and scrimmaged Jasper, and called Carthage!) AND DF HAD 3 big loses!!!!!!!!  

TRUE STORY! 

😎 

Quit! Can’t you see everyone’s laughing at you😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

TRUE STORY! 

😎 

Can’t claim it bc it hasn’t happened, so don’t hold your breath. Good luck though, your team is gonna need it.

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Edmond couldn't carry #24's jock strap ....

24 is a very impressive young man on the field....Was also the only one on the whole defense I noticed that didn't trash talk...that tells me he's got a head on his shoulders...

Watched videos last night,and I'll admit they are extremely impressive, mostly#24. We have athletes that can run and score like Newton's #8 #6,and #4. I just hope somehow we can keep 24 out of our backfield. Which I'm sure the game plan is to stay as far away from him as possible. But other than that,we would had done the same thing to those teams. Overall the teams in y'all's district were awful. And gilmer actually kept that game close until the fourth quarter.sonlike etsk said, y'all ain't as good as you and everyone riding the bandwagon thinks. Be ready to be schocked.

5 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Watched videos last night,and I'll admit they are extremely impressive, mostly#24. We have athletes that can run and score like Newton's #8 #6,and #4. I just hope somehow we can keep 24 out of our backfield. Which I'm sure the game plan is to stay as far away from him as possible. But other than that,we would had done the same thing to those teams. Overall the teams in y'all's district were awful. And gilmer actually kept that game close until the fourth quarter.sonlike etsk said, y'all ain't as good as you and everyone riding the bandwagon thinks. Be ready to be schocked.

Newton has beaten 2 or 3 4a teams that's still playing, so there pretty dam good, I've watched them on film, IMO I think this may be their best team ever. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, AlphaDawg said:

They did call for sure! I am from around Carthage and they did. Surratt did not want to play at Newton Field from what I heard. And Carthage would not have beat the breaks of them. Carthage night would have one but I can promise you it would have been a good game.

What's wrong with Newtons field? 

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals