Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

10 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

will this game be on the radio? I wont be able to make it since they moved it up a day, due to my daughter swearing into the US Army in Shreveport on Thursday evening 

Can’t help but respect the youth that are still willing to serve our great country. If it weren’t for the people serving we wouldn’t be here smack talking one another. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Can’t help but respect the youth that are still willing to serve our great country. If it weren’t for the people serving we wouldn’t be here smack talking one another. 

true talk. Its hard for a Daddy to turn his Daughter loose but its what she wanted and I fully Respect it .. she's 18 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

The only have football I'm guessing? Kinda like a 1a school with only round ball lol

You know it EFT. They don't understand Dfield is a Program. Basketball, Track and hell now baseball!!! Jermane and Mr. Stewart bout to do the damn thang. In 2017 the boys was 0-22, last year they won 8 games. This year they actually got Baseball Coaches. Look out now!!!!! DC will have a few at State in track. On the track and field events!!!! Bad man in that Long Jump!!!!

4 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

she wanted to be 31B, but it wasnt available at the time, so her recruiter told her go in as 42A and can change later, she signed for 4 years 

Yes, make them keep it real tho. 4 year is good commitment. She qualifies for schooling being from Texas. If she don't get College Fund. She'll get GI Bill

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals