Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

5 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

What about Ajima and Adishi? Surely you know that!  Unlike many I actually like that Kim-Chi lol

2 Infrantry Division

Old Ironsides

Yall and ready!!!

Yeoboseyo and Annyeong

Best I remember ... Ajima (woman with children) ... Adishi (young unmarried girl) .... Halmeoni (grandmother)  .... Halabeoji (grandfather) ....

4 hours ago, FigNewton98 said:

Can anybody tell me what was the worst Beatdown in Daingerfield Tiger Football  History?

I think I found it at least in the last 20 years. Daingerfield got their butts handed to them in a Bi-District to Gilmer 43-0 and the article I read said Daingerfield only crossed midfield once late in the 4th quarter when the subs were put on. All I got to say is somebody needs to get several white towels ready to throw in the ring before half. I think one of u Tiger fans need to do a armed hold up in the press box and take over the running of the clock and just let it run and run and run and run! My prediction is we best Gilmers 2003 Bi-District Beat Down by 20! Purple Pride Baby! All the Way Them Eagles Be Flying High!

23 hours ago, donethat529 said:

Ohhhh.. my.. the Purple Beast from the East has awakened and hes ready to feast upon a tigger. A Dangefield tigger to be exact. Look to the South and East Daingerfield can you see the purple haze? Do you feel the rumble? Do you hear his footsteps? He's  comming for you little tigger.. and hes gonna eat for four full quarters tnite.

Real Talk

You Barney fans better hope and pray that Newton does jump on DF fast and hard, because I promise you, if Newton let’s this young Tiger team actually have some success early, ( a long run, a deep pass) I can promise you Newton will be in for a full out fight! If they see early that Newton is indeed human, they will become Newton’s nightmare.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

I think I found it at least in the last 20 years. Daingerfield got their butts handed to them in a Bi-District to Gilmer 43-0 and the article I read said Daingerfield only crossed midfield once late in the 4th quarter when the subs were put on. All I got to say is somebody needs to get several white towels ready to throw in the ring before half. I think one of u Tiger fans need to do a armed hold up in the press box and take over the running of the clock and just let it run and run and run and run! My prediction is we best Gilmers 2003 Bi-District Beat Down by 20! Purple Pride Baby! All the Way Them Eagles Be Flying High!

actually they beat us 61-9 in 2014, we won one game and they won state,  I do not think you will come close to that unless we do not get off of the bus and even then I not sure you be able to beat it.

2 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Not sure you understand the Tigers. You don't even know how a BearDawg looks! That ain't no Akita. 

Lol. That was a pic of my personal dog. And I wasn't trying to disrespect DF. Guy asked for an honest prediction. I coach here in East Texas and coached against Newton. I have only seen DF on film but I'll stick by my prediction.  But KrookedWolfe, you are right on, It's just a game. I hope all the boys play to the best of their God given abilities and that all players are injury free after the game. Good Luck to all.  

• Like 3

Headed towards Lufkin. Yall fellas be safe and we'll meet somewhere neutral about 630ish? I'll find a spot when i get there. Good luck to My Tigers tonight!!! Keep grinding and don't quit! Stay level headed and the skies the limit. Good luck to the coaching staff. Let em see everything we got!!!! Play with your hearts and remember there's a few thousand that believe in you. 98% of the state says yall already lost. PROVE EM WRONG!!!! Show up and show out.... Let's EARN IT 

ETF out

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

actually they beat us 61-9 in 2014, we won one game and they won state,  I do not think you will come close to that unless we do not get off of the bus and even then I not sure you be able to beat it.

Tigerwild y’all have no idea what is coming at u tonight! We Newton will Experience the Thrill Of Victory and u and your Little Tigers will Experience the Agony Of the worst defeat In school history! And I must say 730 can’t get here soon enough for me!

5 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

Tigerwild y’all have no idea what is coming at u tonight! We Newton will Experience the Thrill Of Victory and u and your Little Tigers will Experience the Agony Of the worst defeat In school history! And I must say 730 can’t get here soon enough for me!

Okie Dokie and tomorrow will be same for me as it was today and we will try it again next year, just a game and I will have no less pride for my team then I do right now.  So gloat while you can because as they always say what goes around comes around.  Be careful to and from and enjoy the game.

47 minutes ago, BearDawg said:

Lol. That was a pic of my personal dog. And I wasn't trying to disrespect DF. Guy asked for an honest prediction. I coach here in East Texas and coached against Newton. I have only seen DF on film but I'll stick by my prediction.  But KrookedWolfe, you are right on, It's just a game. I hope all the boys play to the best of their God given abilities and that all players are injury free after the game. Good Luck to all.  

Thanks BearDawg!!!!

Let's Roll!

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals