Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

Just now, wingtveer said:

It’s on 97.7 radio net. Haven’t found live video 

It's on TexanLive.com

Watched the first quarter or so before turning over the Huntsville game. Daingerfield would've had a few more scores if they could've held onto the football/had the ability to throw the football at all.

14 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Daingerfield can play with Newton. We killing ourselves. Newton ain't doing poop except scoring on short drives off turnovers. Take that Jock out your mouth and you'll see that!

This is hands down the funniest post I’ve ever seen in these threads! 

• LOL! 3

7 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

I’ll give Newton props! They are good!

at least one of the fans see it.   They have same type of athletes DF had about 10 years ago when they were steamrolling folks-- You can't blame your coaches and kids that got you this far. Just got to give credit where it is earned

I would like to walk back into smoky clubhouse. Yes the one I been in all week jiving about the Tigers. Newton please accept my apologies. I will take my crow double salted with a side of honey and Kentucky Deluxe. Congrats Newton. Barlow and company. Barlow is a beast. Good luck on the rest of the route to state. Go get it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, darktower said:

DF couldn't beat newton if they played a 100 games----at some point you got to give those kids some credit. They didn't beat Silsbee by 42 or WOS by 14 or Gilmer by 20 because of poor coaching strategy. They would win state in 3A D1 and 4A d2 and give 4A d1 teams a game

I don't think so dude! Pitt or Pleasant Grove could beat Newton. La Vega, Argyle, Liberty Hill, Carthage Would beat Newton! Like I said, they ain't all that! Now, the second half will be a slaughter because D defense is exhausted!

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

It's on TexanLive.com

Watched the first quarter or so before turning over the Huntsville game. Daingerfield would've had a few more scores if they could've held onto the football/had the ability to throw the football at all.

Thanks and that’s correct. You can’t make mistakes vs these guys. Good luck Saturday. Want to take em one at a time, but their chances are looking good !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

I don't think so dude! Pitt or Pleasant Grove could beat Newton. La Vega, Argyle, Liberty Hill, Carthage Would beat Newton! Like I said, they ain't all that! Now, the second half will be a slaughter because D defense is exhausted!

Make some more excuses--1st half was coaching 2nd half will be exhaustion and a team that is not very good bet you about 80

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals