Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, Anxiety said:

I don't think so dude! Pitt or Pleasant Grove could beat Newton. La Vega, Argyle, Liberty Hill, Carthage Would beat Newton! Like I said, they ain't all that! Now, the second half will be a slaughter because D defense is exhausted!

We'll see who beats who. I think our Newton Cousins gonna whoop up on everyone. 

4 minutes ago, ATLFalcons said:

I'm just very proud that we have teams/schools like Newton, Daingerfield, Carthage, WOS, Longview, and a few others that are in our area to give us a contender every year and someone to closely follow all the way to the SC.......  I do consider anything north of Beaumont, south of Texarkana, and east of 35 to be our area unlike some that like to follow a smaller coverage area.  

WO-S is not north of Beaumont.

NEWTON

Hats off to Coach Johnson, rest of Coaching Staff, Players, and all Fans. Enjoy this victory and continued success to another State Championship. I'll take my CROW RARE, NO SIDES, NO SAUCE . I'LL TAKE IT BLOODY!Great team you guys have. Win it all!!!!!!!

As far as my Tigers, guess we'll add another coat of polish on our 6 Trophies and prepare for #7. We will keep our heads up and get ready for next season. We lost to a great team and eventual Champion. No shame in that. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

1 minute ago, XMan said:

Where is KrookedWolf now? haha

Talking about what I said he would. How next year is going to be. If the district is weak and the few rounds of playoffs are THEN it will be a great year

1 minute ago, Robhollow84 said:

😂😂😂😂😂 y’all brought charter buses to a woodshedding

They ride in style The banker makes sure of that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

NEWTON

Hats off to Coach Johnson, rest of Coaching Staff, Players, and all Fans. Enjoy this victory and continued success to another State Championship. I'll take my Crow medium rare, no sides, no sauce. Ill take mine bloody! Great team you guys have. Win it all!!!!!!!

As far as my Tigers, guess we'll add another coat of polish on our 6 Trophies and prepare for #7. We will keep our heads up and get ready for next season. We lost to a great team and eventual Champion. No shame in that. 

Living in the past won't get you another one.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, longhorncrazy said:

Right. So how are they in your coverage area? You said teams north of Beaumont.

I am trying to simplify a brief description of the area that I peronally like to keep up with and follow.  I'm not here to be google maps.  I was simply stating that if you get south of Beaumont area, west of 35, or north of Texarkana I dont follow those closely.  I am proud to have several teams in the greater east Texas area that will push deep into the playoffs most every year.

6 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

NEWTON

Hats off to Coach Johnson, rest of Coaching Staff, Players, and all Fans. Enjoy this victory and continued success to another State Championship. I'll take my Crow medium rare, no sides, no sauce. Ill take mine bloody! Great team you guys have. Win it all!!!!!!!

Good post! Thanks! 

Hahahaahhaahahhaahahhaahhahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhaahahaahahahahah

AS BAD AS IT WAS.  WE ALL SAW THE GAME. IT COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH WORSE. 

COACH WT IS ONE CLASSY MAN!!!!

hahahahahahahahaahabahahabhahahahahahahahahahahahagagagaabgaabavagavavag

Polish those old trophies fellas. But you’ll never forget this night. 

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, Anxiety said:

I don't think so dude! Pitt or Pleasant Grove could beat Newton. La Vega, Argyle, Liberty Hill, Carthage Would beat Newton! Like I said, they ain't all that! Now, the second half will be a slaughter because D defense is exhausted!

I would say that almost 100% of the time I’d pick any of the above mentioned team to slaughter any smaller classification team, but not this smaller classification team. They are an extremely well oiled machine that is incredibly athletic, physical, fast, skilled and any other adjective you can think of along those lines. That being said I have no reason to believe that Newton couldn’t hang with and more than likely beat Pitt, PG, Argyle, Liberty Hill, or Carthage. I can promise you that any of the head coaches of the aforementioned teams would sure as hell not be chomping at the bit to play Newton. They are that freaking good!

• Thanks 1

Just now, UnclePigg said:

I would say that almost 100% of the time I’d pick any of the above mentioned team to slaughter any smaller classification team, but not this smaller classification team. They are an extremely well oiled machine that is incredibly athletic, physical, fast, skilled and any other adjective you can think of along those lines. That being said I have no reason to believe that Newton couldn’t hang with and more than likely beat Pitt, PG, Argyle, Liberty Hill, or Carthage. I can promise you that any of the head coaches of the aforementioned teams would sure as hell not be chomping at the bit to play Newton. They are that freaking good!

💯 agree.

Why did Daingerfield send their JV? Jk, but not really. This was the state championship game a few hours ago, but not really. See you guys next year. I really do think there will be another DF vs Newton matchup next year. It won’t be as bad. Newton will probably only win by 3 touchdowns next season, instead of 10 touchdowns like tonight. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

I 100% agree. I won’t sit here and say that they would win the 3A D1, 4A D2 or 4A D1 championship, but I honestly think that they would THIS season. They have no weak areas! 

2 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

I 100% agree. I won’t sit here and say that they would win the 3A D1, 4A D2 or 4A D1 championship, but I honestly think that they would THIS season. They have no weak areas! 

Too bad we tried to schedule everyone in texas and LA.  But 2 Bye weeks helped us.  Maybe a challenger will step up and take one or both of our byes next season...

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals