Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

25 minutes ago, Crankshaft said:

Daingerfield beat ONE good team all year < Harmony > all the rest they beat were mediocre teams.....true story Krook. But damn was they smackin when they was thumping Ore City , Queen City, ND, Dekalb  etc.you know all them powerhouse programs.

Yeah with Harmony’s best player missing 

• Stinks 1

Just now, OleMoe said:

JJ Did you make the Dfield vs Newton game.? Some fellow owes me a grand. He say he take Dfield and 30. Was dat you JJ ? lmao 😂

You Barney’s better enjoy this years team, those type teams only come around every so often! DF took a strumming, but please remember, what goes around comes around! When the shoe is on the other foot DF going to pour it to those Barney’s! ( 79 we will not forget!) bet that! 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

You Barney’s better enjoy this years team, those type teams only come around every so often! DF took a strumming, but please remember, what goes around comes around! When the shoe is on the other foot DF going to pour it to those Barney’s! ( 79 we will not forget!) bet that! 

Kinda like we didn’t forget about the basketballs. Lol

Just now, Eagles95 said:
6 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Kinda like we didn’t forget the basketballs. Lol

Like I said, keep running those gums, eventually the shoe will be on the other foot, and karma has a way of coming back too you! 

No foul, we threw the basketballs, and believe me, we will do it again real soon! 

Better enjoy this dream team, cause you all wasn’t running those gums a few years ago!

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Like I said, keep running those gums, eventually the shoe will be on the other foot, and karma has a way of coming back too you! 

No foul, we threw the basketballs, and believe me, we will do it again real soon! 

Better enjoy this dream team, cause you all wasn’t running those gums a few years ago!

We’re just now even. We’ll be back. Take that to the bank. 

29 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

22 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

We could’ve threw basketball’s last night but we are better than that!  So instead we handed y’all the worst ### whipping in your school history. EPIC!!!!!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

We had a 3 loss team and still made it too the Regional finals, so just keep running those gums, we will eventually smack those Barney’s, and I don’t want to hear no crying after we put Up 90 on you! Just say’n!

The only really good team y’all played was Waskom and they beat you, nothing else until you ran smack into the Purple Beast from the East!      OUCH -That left a mark!

• Like 1

Just now, Robhollow84 said:

We could’ve threw basketball’s last night but we are better than that!  So instead we handed y’all the worst ### whipping in your school history. EPIC!!!!!

Yes you did, and there is no denying that, but most knew what kind of special team you all had this year, but me and you know Newton want always have a team like this, so it might take a few years, but make no mistake, DF won’t forget the 79, so go ahead let the towns people know ahead of time, we will get this straight, soon!

Enjoy this run, you all definitely have it all this year, but ole Karma will eventually come around! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Robhollow84 said:

The only really good team y’all played was Waskom and they beat you, nothing else until you ran smack into the Purple Beast from the East!      OUCH -That left a mark!

Again we made the regional finals with a 2 loss team in district! This is not our first rodeo, nor shall it be our last! Just wait, it’s coming!  SOON!

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Again we made the regional finals with a 2 loss team in district! This is not our first rodeo, nor shall it be our last! Just wait, it’s coming!  SOON!

Maybe, we have guys coming from 8th grade just like #9 that freshman running back, may be a few years js 

Just now, Robhollow84 said:

Maybe, we have guys coming from 8th grade just like #9 that freshman running back, may be a few years js 

5, 10, 20, at some point DF going to have another dream run, if we stay 3 A division 2 and Newton stays the same, we will come across each other again, ( props spanked us real good this year, but again we will remember! And you know just how ruthless we can be!) Stay awake, the story is only half over! Enjoy this year, definitely have it all, but them 3 loss Tigers will eventually catch up to you Barney’s soon!

4 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

5, 10, 20, at some point DF going to have another dream run, if we stay 3 A division 2 and Newton stays the same, we will come across each other again, ( props spanked us real good this year, but again we will remember! And you know just how ruthless we can be!) Stay awake, the story is only half over! Enjoy this year, definitely have it all, but them 3 loss Tigers will eventually catch up to you Barney’s soon!

Lol can’t wait brother, y’all always have good athletes and a good program.  You coming to Dallas to watch the championship games?

1 minute ago, Robhollow84 said:

Lol can’t wait brother, y’all always have good athletes and a good program.  You coming to Dallas to watch the championship games?

Depends on my work schedule, but do know I’m pulling for your Eagles to win it all, and believe they will! Hands down, ( awesome group of young men) no doubt!

Nothing but respect for your players, fans , and coaches, but please know, DF will eventually even up the score between us!!!

If not there in person, definitely will be watching!

2 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

It could have been worse you know.. It wont be next year or the next or the next or the next lmao..Newton on a run for a few more years.

3 hours ago, Robhollow84 said:

Oh yeah Rob, OUCH!!!!!!! A beating like this will definitely leave a mark. Like all MARKS/CUTS, it will  eventually heal, but we won't forget how it felt and how it got there!!!! You'll see them Tigers again!!!!!! Good Luck, WIN IT ALL !!!!!!!!   #🏆🏆🏆right?

4 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Thing is and you know it....we could have put over a 100.  Take 79 and be gracious . 

3 hours ago, Eagles97 said:

Thing is and you know it....we could have put over a 100.  Take 79 and be gracious . 

Exactly, key starters never saw the 4th quarter. Even with the basketballs and the social media video we were still gracious by the pulling starters. Yet Dfield owes us... that's funny stuff. 

17 hours ago, darktower said:

I agree with that over course of a year they would get wore down and have hard time winning all games. Same arguement I have used against UCF. If they competed every week in SEC they would lose several games. However as Newton proved early with a 14 point win over round 4 WOS and a 42 point win over Round 4 Silsbee and a 20 point win over round 3 gilmer, all in 4A, they could beat any Div 2 4A team. Carthage and La Vega only two Div 1 teams I would say would definitely beat them

You mean like the weekly stress Alabama faces playing several powerhouses like the Citadel? ... lol

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Oh yeah Rob, OUCH!!!!!!! A beating like this will definitely leave a mark. Like all MARKS/CUTS, it will  eventually heal, but we won't forget how it felt and how it got there!!!! You'll see them Tigers again!!!!!! Good Luck, WIN IT ALL !!!!!!!!   #🏆🏆🏆right?

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 after this one

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals