Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 hours ago, Robhollow84 said:

How y’alls team lookin for next year Jett?

just another year honestly, depth is always a factor for us because alot of kids decide not to play, I guess they dont want to buy into our program or whatever the case may be, we always have alot of speed just no size or defense, one of these years we will push thru the brick wall🙏 ;)

10 hours ago, JETT said:

just another year honestly, depth is always a factor for us because alot of kids decide not to play, I guess they dont want to buy into our program or whatever the case may be, we always have alot of speed just no size or defense, one of these years we will push thru the brick wall🙏 ;)

I hear ya brother,  my son is 15 yrs old, a freshman 5’10”  205lb , was a holy nightmare in 8th grade but his freshman year he messed up his back lifting weights and then broke the flex bone in his foot. Maybe next year, I doubt it, he’s got to where all he wants to do is play basketball.

10 hours ago, JETT said:

I hear ya brother,  my son is 15 yrs old, a freshman 5’10”  205lb , was a holy nightmare in 8th grade but his freshman year he messed up his back lifting weights and then broke the flex bone in his foot. Maybe next year, I doubt it, he’s got to where all he wants to do is play basketball.

1 hour ago, Robhollow84 said:

Hate to hear the injuries wish him well...

Here are the Newton vs. Air (Daingerfield) highlights once again. This is for those that have not seen it already; not trying to bring back nightmare's to Daingerfield fans. Honestly, with their athletes, I do think Newton's coaching staff and play calling could win a state championship with this 2018 team. They were honestly loaded with athletes; just a bad system i feel like. 

On 12/11/2018 at 10:57 AM, BiggieSmalls said:

Here are the Newton vs. Air (Daingerfield) highlights once again. This is for those that have not seen it already; not trying to bring back nightmare's to Daingerfield fans. Honestly, with their athletes, I do think Newton's coaching staff and play calling could win a state championship with this 2018 team. They were honestly loaded with athletes; just a bad system i feel like. 

Appreciate the compliment for the Tigers. We return quite a few, a undefeated JV, and some way above average Freshman!!!!Bright days coming in that Blue Jungle! Hopefully we will play #5 game soon!!!!!

1 hour ago, BiggieSmalls said:

One word for that “ BRUTAL “ !!!!

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals