Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

It's a sad world we live in when a grown @$$ man has to troll a town only do to a hate he had for 1 certain individual. It's actually really sad and everyone that continues to feed into it is just as immature. Its kinda sad that your wife is from Dfield too. Must really #### to be a 39 year old man with nothing more to do with your life. I bet you have a joint Facebook account too ;)

So Mr almighty NB.... let me hear it. Why so much HATE for my town? Is it because yours will never be equal? Is it because you lack in certain areas? Is it because your steroid use as a teen has affected your mental sate as a grown man? Your nutz still haven't dropped back to normal? I've met you 1 time in person and to be such a small man you damn sure talk like your a bada$$ and Maurys lie detector determined thats a lie. I'll be your Huckleberry lil man. I can't stand the fact that you feel the need to continue on a daily basis to dog MY TOWN. You sir are a certified POS and I know how you love being a bully to so many. Not just on here but everywhere you go. One day you'll run into the wrong #### from DAINGERFIELD and I can promise you you won't enjoy the outcome. 

This is my final post on SDC. I really have enjoyed the last 3 years but it's time to retire and just enjoy being a fan for a while.  It's been real fellas.... 

ETF out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

It's a sad world we live in when a grown @$$ man has to troll a town only do to a hate he had for 1 certain individual. It's actually really sad and everyone that continues to feed into it is just as immature. Its kinda sad that your wife is from Dfield too. Must really #### to be a 39 year old man with nothing more to do with your life. I bet you have a joint Facebook account too ;)

So Mr almighty NB.... let me hear it. Why so much HATE for my town? Is it because yours will never be equal? Is it because you lack in certain areas? Is it because your steroid use as a teen has affected your mental sate as a grown man? Your nutz still haven't dropped back to normal? I've met you 1 time in person and to be such a small man you damn sure talk like your a bada$$ and Maurys lie detector determined thats a lie. I'll be your Huckleberry lil man. I can't stand the fact that you feel the need to continue on a daily basis to dog MY TOWN. You sir are a certified POS and I know how you love being a bully to so many. Not just on here but everywhere you go. One day you'll run into the wrong #### from DAINGERFIELD and I can promise you you won't enjoy the outcome. 

This is my final post on SDC. I really have enjoyed the last 3 years but it's time to retire and just enjoy being a fan for a while.  It's been real fellas.... 

ETF out 

Is this a joke? There are 60 or more pages on here where daingerfield fans brought it upon themselves. It sounds like you do need to remove yourself from the forum because if you help start the fire in the dumpster then everyone watching it burn has the right to put you in it.

• Stinks 3

37 minutes ago, BottomLine said:

Is this a joke? There are 60 or more pages on here where daingerfield fans brought it upon themselves. It sounds like you do need to remove yourself from the forum because if you help start the fire in the dumpster then everyone watching it burn has the right to put you in it.

You can’t tell them that. 

The butthurt is strong with them. 

• Stinks 1

On 12/5/2018 at 2:55 PM, donethat529 said:

Ohhhh.. my.. the Purple Beast from the East has awakened and hes ready to feast upon a tigger. A Dangefield tigger to be exact. Look to the South and East Daingerfield can you see the purple haze? Do you feel the rumble? Do you hear his footsteps? He's  comming for you little tigger.. and hes gonna eat for four full quarters tnite.

So... can we all say .... triggered !! Lmao..

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

ETF out 

.animated_1544759563010_49641402619344.gif

On 12/5/2018 at 2:55 PM, donethat529 said:

Ohhhh.. my.. the Purple Beast from the East has awakened and hes ready to feast upon a tigger. A Dangefield tigger to be exact. Look to the South and East Daingerfield can you see the purple haze? Do you feel the rumble? Do you hear his footsteps? He's  comming for you little tigger.. and hes gonna eat for four full quarters tnite.

1 hour ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Tigers baby, not the first time to be beat in the regional finals, and sure won’t be the last! 45A11B1B-9138-42FB-9B82-4E1B1A5190AE.jpegRegional finals, and didn’t even win our district, we just warming up Barney’s! Lol

TO BE CONTINUED:

Same outcome next year and probably the next , tru story!

• Stinks 1

14 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

ETF out 

🤣🤣! In all of my Military days coming into contact with 100's of thousands of people & traveling many places, it's just what I figured!  🤣🤣!!!!