Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

21 minutes ago, armchair said:

Keep guessing. #20, #24, #15, #51, #11#7 and #61 gonna camp out behind the LOS. 

What will our backs be doing while they're camping? Do you know we have a D1 WR too? I'm sure he'll be covering #8 when the toss it up to him. I like our chances, our WR been dunking since 8th grade!!!! 

8 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

What will our backs be doing while they're camping? Do you know we have a D1 WR too? I'm sure he'll be covering #8 when the toss it up to him. I like our chances, our WR been dunking since 8th grade!!!! 

Good cause he will be dunking again starting Friday. 

• LOL! 4

No doubt DF has a good team, but they also have three losses, and, unless I missed something, haven’t played out of 3A.  Newton played three 4A schools and defeated all three.  Gilmer, who went 3 games deep in the playoffs, and WOS & Silsbee, who are meeting in the Reg 4A Semifinals this week.  The Newton Eagles are to hail and gone from being a good team, they’re freaking awesome.  If DF stays within 24 of Newton, they’ll have played a heckuva game.

And don't construe this as a knock on DF.  They’ve had a super season.  I’m just trying to prepare you guys for what’s coming.  Good luck Thursday.

55 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Good cause he will be dunking again starting Friday. 

That analogy was for y'alls WR jumping ability since after all it's just a toss up! We match up well there too. Anyways tho we he joins the team,That'll just help on our way to a successful basketball season. What are the chances that Dfield meets you Newton in the playoffs in Basketball? 

Google or ask Seiry the definition of Analogy!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

NB let me give you my take on things. Newton has a squad, no doubt about it. However (IMHO) the Qb is a athlete playing the position. They are comfy running the ball. We shut down that run and make him pass. It won't be precision, it's a toss up to #8 and he mostly wins the battle. However we have players in secondary that can solve that. Our safety and corners have speed and leaping ability too. We will put pressure on the qb for sure. Yeah there best 5 may be better than our best 5, but what about the next 20 players. I think we hold the edge there. If we get some stops off top, Tigers win. If not it's a dogfight. Newton will not hold the Tigers offense to these erroneous predictions. 

Dude, you are clueless ... their second stringers are better than most of your starters ... they will have a huge depth advantage on DF ... I have never seen anyone grasping at as many straws as you, son .... DF will be outmatched at every position on both sides of the ball with plenty more in reserve on the Newton bench .... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

Image may contain: screen

-15 isnt bad for DF, the last time they were picked to loose by 1 they won by 18 🤔.... shaping up to be a dandy as alot of us thought besides the figs fans and jock riders SMH.... as much as I hate to say it I dont think I'm going to make this game I have to work extremely early Friday morning.... I'm going to see if I can make a few changes with work to make it to the game 🙏

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

-15 isnt bad for DF, the last time they were picked to loose by 1 they won by 18 🤔.... shaping up to be a dandy as alot of us thought besides the figs fans and jock riders SMH.... as much as I hate to say it I dont think I'm going to make this game I have to work extremely early Friday morning.... I'm going to see if I can make a few changes with work to make it to the game 🙏

You're the boss. Call in 🤮 lmao 

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Dude, you are clueless ... their second stringers are better than most of your starters ... they will have a huge depth advantage on DF ... I have never seen anyone grasping at as many straws as you, son .... DF will be outmatched at every position on both sides of the ball with plenty more in reserve on the Newton bench .... 

Pigskin thinks it will be close LOL, newton been peaking since the beginning of the year, DF has just hit their peak and this game will be played on the field and not on SDC, watch film on harmony and CC and you will see their is a different effort from tigers, playoffs all teams turn it up a notch so I dont want to hear your Blah Blah Blah got it LMAO

Just now, JETT said:

Pigskin thinks it will be close LOL, newton been peaking since the beginning of the year, DF has just hit their peak and this game will be played on the field and not on SDC, watch film on harmony and CC and you will see their is a different effort from tigers, playoffs all teams turn it up a notch so I dont want to hear your Blah Blah Blah got it LMAO

Pigskin is known to be way off ... sort of like most of your predictions on the season ... lol ....

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

You're the boss. Call in 🤮 lmao 

I know bro, I lined up a whole day til 1:00 on friday so I can make it.. i have jobs all friday morning, but I'll figure it out dont think I can miss this game even if I get a bad reputation for my business see......

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Pigskin is known to be way off ... sort of like most of your predictions on the season ... lol ....

I like Pigskin, I can keep up with who people played and the scores but I wouldn't wager a great deal of money on their predictions. 

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Name me a reserve that's better than any of our starters to make that comparison. You're not even from Newton so you're just a rider! And you have the nerve to call me clueless!!! 

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals