Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You won't be. Those young men from Newton may, but not you

Don't get but hurt lol yall have turned things around but you and everyone else knows yall still not on ... Newtons level kinda like we wasn't the last time we played yall 

1 minute ago, Newton2003 said:

Don't get but hurt lol yall have turned things around but you and everyone else knows yall still not on ... Newtons level kinda like we wasn't the last time we played yall 

But it was close then right? Regardless of the outcome as long as we fight to the end and leave it all out there. That's all I can ask as a fan. 

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

But it was close then right? Regardless of the outcome as long as we fight to the end and leave it all out there. That's all I can ask as a fan. 

Yes just like Troup  CC  Grand Salean they all played for 4 quarters and left it all on the field 

1 hour ago, FigNewton98 said:

Smh Jett of course they are both undefeated as of right now afterall it is the playoffs! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

you Daingerfield Guys are really “Deep Thinkers!”

I'm not from Dfield, I keep hearing about the ef loss and bla bla bla etc both teams are undefeated and on a mission, if you can't comprehend that then idk what to tell ya. See ya Friday 

• Like 1

Just now, Newton2003 said:

You will be just the same its ok we just going to make the series tied lol we will be 2 and 2 

That's where you're mistaken again. We won't be. You guys will know we was there. You haven't won poop yet and IF you do. I'll be the 2nd to congratulate you. Because let's face it yall have already congratulated yourselves before we've even had a practice 

The figs Homer's on here already looking ahead to next week, I guarantee you one thing WT and company aren't so convinced and if you argue this statement then your just that (clueless), when those boys prepare Monday for this big game this week it will be a lot of nerves and jitters idc what none of you say, DF fans think their team is the best, newton thinks their team is the best one way to settle it is line up Saturday and enjoy the sport I love, god bless all man i love this sport

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals