Jump to content

Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals


BoyzNdaHood
 Share

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Wolfe every time you say “not too impressive” in regards to Newton, it’s just foolish man. When they line up in that 7 diamond defense and those 7 down linemen ears are pinned back they will blow your backfield up on runs and pound your QB into oblivion. It stinks to see your team get slaughtered but at the same time it’s something else to watch what they do at the high school level. 

He knows he's full of :BS: and he knows they are going to get donkey stomped ... he's just getting it all out of his system for the year .... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Dang I hate being on parole. I’d pick you apart in a minute but I’m having to play nice. Didn’t know we were talking about Pewitt. Yalls beating will be worse. They could’ve scored a hundred against us or anyone else for that matter. They will against y’all. Not to be bully’s but to teach you and others not to talk so much on sdc or Snapchat lol. I’ll hit you up next season when they let me off this leash. Btw I mentioned you to ETF. Member since 2013 but just now posting. Your mustache finally come in or something EastTexasMethKills? I’m happy for ya. 

You can wait Kirt out... He is like 110 years old and may kill over after this game.

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Wolfe every time you say “not too impressive” in regards to Newton, it’s just foolish man. When they line up in that 7 diamond defense and those 7 down linemen ears are pinned back they will blow your backfield up on runs and pound your QB into oblivion. It stinks to see your team get slaughtered but at the same time it’s something else to watch what they do at the high school level. 

Nature boy your alright.   Don’t Talk bad about crooked Hillary so you can hang around Longer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Dang I hate being on parole. I’d pick you apart in a minute but I’m having to play nice. Didn’t know we were talking about Pewitt. Yalls beating will be worse. They could’ve scored a hundred against us or anyone else for that matter. They will against y’all. Not to be bully’s but to teach you and others not to talk so much on sdc or Snapchat lol. I’ll hit you up next season when they let me off this leash. Btw I mentioned you to ETF. Member since 2013 but just now posting. Your mustache finally come in or something EastTexasMethKills? I’m happy for ya. 

Didnt know that I needed permission to post! Actually have some good friends from Newton and decided to mix it up with them! See I must have hit a nerve with the Pewitt thing, no disrespect, I do pull for them except when we mix it up!  

  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I hope Sylvester doesn’t read your post. You just put him on blast man. I’d rather have him than not have him. You’ll need him to contain the edge and put pressure on the QB. Saban doesn’t hand out offers to just anyone. Imo he’s got a better shot than anyone playing on Sundays. RB’s and DB’s are a dime a dozen at the next level. Pass rushers his size are not. 

I think you got the wrong impression of my comments. I’d definitely rather have him than not have him. Also, I do agree that he has the best chance to play on Sundays out of the bunch. I was just stating that Newton played their 3 toughest games against 4A’s without him and you would never even have known he wasn’t out there. He’s getting better and better and will be dominant before long. He still needs more football time and technique. He’s a man amongst boys when it comes to his size though. If Newton were to play without #24, then they are fine. If Newton plays without #5 or #4, then you’ll see a big drop off. That’s all I’m saying. Definitely glad to have him, so don’t think otherwise.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

No permission to post. Unless you’re me. But I kinda had it coming. Looking forward to smack talking next year. Take it easy bud. 

Welcome back Rodman aka PB known best as NB98 glad to have ya back, now keep it professional will ya.... LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 to 14 Newton. at halftime! null  anybody can be beat, and Daingerfield is known for football, but isn't the current Newton team the best small school team of all time? They were ranked top 15 in the state to start the season. of all classifications!  5 D1 players I hear?

Maybe the 83 Daingerfield squad would give them a good game?

 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Didnt know that I needed permission to post! Actually have some good friends from Newton and decided to mix it up with them! See I must have hit a nerve with the Pewitt thing, no disrespect, I do pull for them except when we mix it up!  

Who do you know from newton 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

Who do you know from newton 

They don’t actually live in Newton, but try to claim them because of their football tradition, they actually live close to Vidor, Tx! Anytime DF plays a south east Texas team, like EC, they try to jump on the band wagon and talk smack!!!

They keep trying to make the point that East Texas is not the hub of Texas Highschool Football!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

you aint gonna want to see it anyway, just remember them eagles as they were before thursday night lol 

Win or lose congratulate them on a good year and move on. It is do or die time with no excuses to be made. I can only watch and  I have no affect on the outcome. It is up to the them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

They don’t actually live in Newton, but try to claim them because of their football tradition, they actually live close to Vidor, Tx! Anytime DF plays a south east Texas team, like EC, they try to jump on the band wagon and talk smack!!!

They keep trying to make the point that East Texas is not the hub of Texas Highschool Football!

Ahh I gotcha. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Dang I hate being on parole. I’d pick you apart in a minute but I’m having to play nice. Didn’t know we were talking about Pewitt. Yalls beating will be worse. They could’ve scored a hundred against us or anyone else for that matter. They will against y’all. Not to be bully’s but to teach you and others not to talk so much on sdc or Snapchat lol. I’ll hit you up next season when they let me off this leash. Btw I mentioned you to ETF. Member since 2013 but just now posting. Your mustache finally come in or something EastTexasMethKills? I’m happy for ya. 

Woooooooooooo!!!!!!     I like it😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 4to3 said:

Ok buddy, here’s the link to Texan Live to watch the live video broadcast of the game. $9.95 is a sweet deal. https://www.texanlive.com/2018/12/daingerfield-9-3-vs-newton-12-0-730-p-m-thursday-12-7-18-lufkins-martin-stadium-regional-finals/

And tell that that baby I’m proud of her.🇺🇸She’s grown up way too fast. 

post that link again on game day. I'm sure a bunch of the folks by then wont go back 50 pages to see this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LOL changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...