Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, 4to3 said:

Ok buddy, here’s the link to Texan Live to watch the live video broadcast of the game. $9.95 is a sweet deal. https://www.texanlive.com/2018/12/daingerfield-9-3-vs-newton-12-0-730-p-m-thursday-12-7-18-lufkins-martin-stadium-regional-finals/

And tell that that baby I’m proud of her.🇺🇸She’s grown up way too fast. 

i will sure let her know, and yes it seems like last week we were in the hospital with her being born and now shes 18 and wanting to fight for our continued freedom

2 hours ago, 4to3 said:

Ok buddy, here’s the link to Texan Live to watch the live video broadcast of the game. $9.95 is a sweet deal. https://www.texanlive.com/2018/12/daingerfield-9-3-vs-newton-12-0-730-p-m-thursday-12-7-18-lufkins-martin-stadium-regional-finals/

$9.95 is a sweet deal.  tickets at the gate of the game are $9. which i would still rather see it in person and be there in support of the mighty fighting Tigers, but my main event is being with my daughter in Shreveport at MEPS but i will be tuned in and shouting from Shreveport, I just hope the Army Generals dont think i done went crazy lol

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

This statement is true. Tigers say they matchup well against all the others. I’ve not read anything where a Tiger fan was delusional to say they have answer to this guy except to run the opposite direction. Making Newton only have to defend half the field? Smart move I guess. 

Good Morning NB, you on a stroll early this morning, u just cant sleep thinking about the beatdown the Tigers are fixing to issue out to the Newton Eagles huh lol 

2 hours ago, 4to3 said:

Have you or anyone had any experience with watching a game from TexasnLive? If so, is it pretty legit? I may not be able to make the game now that it's on Thursday. If i can't, I definitely want to stream it if it's worth the $9.95. 

6 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Thanks man.. will do

You raised her the right. She is willing to be a part of the solution of a positive America and not one of these entitled kids that don't care. Nothing but Respect for your family.

15 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Have you or anyone had any experience with watching a game from TexasnLive? If so, is it pretty legit? I may not be able to make the game now that it's on Thursday. If i can't, I definitely want to stream it if it's worth the $9.95. 

I watched a lot of games last year on this network, some had announcers others just a live video stream of the game. For 9.95 it is not bad at all. I just cancel at the end of the month. 

11 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Last year we used it watching the Boling game and its good. if you do use it. If you subscribe  to  TexasnLive you need to remember to cancel it before Janurary or you will continue getting billed $9.95 per month. If you subscribe, you can watch your team next week also if they win ( no extra cost).  It is $9.95 per month, not per game or that was the way it was last year.

2 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

Last year we used it watching the Boling game and its good. if you do use it. If you subscribe  to  TexasnLive you need to remember to cancel it before Janurary or you will continue getting billed $9.95 per month. If you subscribe, you can watch your team next week also if they win ( no extra cost).  It is $9.95 per month, not per game or that was the way it was last year.

Per month is correct

16 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

My weather app says rain Thursday too

only 20% for tomorrow , friday is 100% and siri said friday to bring a rainsuit lol so we moved it to Thursday that way you will only need an umbrella, except for Newton fans they need an umbrella, cry towels, and some pepto bismol to settle the stomachs after eating all that crow lol 

1 hour ago, tigernationfan said:

only 20% for tomorrow , friday is 100% and siri said friday to bring a rainsuit lol so we moved it to Thursday that way you will only need an umbrella, except for Newton fans they need an umbrella, cry towels, and some pepto bismol to settle the stomachs after eating all that crow lol 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals